Synthetic Reality Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Synthetic Reality Forums » General Madness » Random Announcements » Rox's Recipe Box Returns (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Rox's Recipe Box Returns
OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OrchidMystique   Author's Homepage   Email OrchidMystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well you wanted it, you got it!
Starting today with new recipes and some old favorites that I will also post, some from your own kitchens. So enjoy.
If you have a favorite recipe, by all means Post it. If you are looking for a certian recipe, Just Ask, if I dont have it, I can find it.

[Will do my best to keep this spam free ~P]

[ 02-05-2006, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: PsYcOtIc ]

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions
*Your eyes are the windows to your soul, do not close them to me*

Posts: 758 | From: Washington | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OrchidMystique   Author's Homepage   Email OrchidMystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Nutty Chicken*

3-31/2 lbs chicken, cut up
pinch of salt
1 cup Biscuit mix
3/4 cup water
2/3 cups nuts, chopped fine
oil

Salt the chicken
Combine Biscuit mix, water and nuts, mix well til its batter consistency.
Dip chicken in the batter
Fry in 2 inches of oil until it's golden brown, not completely cooked.
Put in shallow pan and bake on 350 degrees for 1 hour or until it's tender .
---------------------------
*Glori-Fried Chicken*

2 lbs Chicken pieces
2 tablespoons shortening
1 can cream of chicken soup
Brown chicken in shortening, drain off the fat.
Stir in the soup
cover and cook over low heat for 45 minutes, stirring once in a while.
uncover and cook til chicken is done.
serve over rice or pasta
========================
and now for a couple oldies but goodies:

*Storm's Summer BBQ Beef Sandwiches*

1 pound thin sliced roast beef (precooked)
1 bottle Bullseye Hickory BBQ sauce
1/2 bottle Bullseye Honey/Garlic BBQ sauce
2 tablespoons Orange Marmalade
---combine bbq sauce and marmalade in large bowl, add roast beef, mix well. marinate in fridge overnight. Next day heat and serve on your favorite sandwich bread.
You can experiment with different flavors of bbq sauce and meats.
one variation:
1/2 lb roast beef, 1/2 lb black forest ham, 1 bottle honey/garlic bbq sauce and 2 tbls marmalade-----prepare as above
-----------------

*Silent Knight's Chicken Fried Steak*

This is how my mom wrote it down, didn't give measurements, so up to you

Cube Steak, Tenderized
Flour
Salt
Pepper
Oil and Shortening
Heat about 1" of oil ina fry pan. Sprinkle salt + Pepper on steak, di steak in flour and fry in oil until golden brown on each side.

Serve with Mashed Potatoes and cream gravy!

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
Hey Silver, Give me a day or 2, I will raid my mom's recipe box. [Wink] (where do you think I got most of my recipes in the first place lol)
Nobody cooks like mom.
Btw, it would help if I knew what you like to eat, typical guy, just about anything? or are you picky to a certian extent?

[ 02-10-2005, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: OrchidMystique ]

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
here you go Silver, these are simple and easy and if you have a freezer, leftovers are a wonderful thing. So take a gander and give it a try.
Have fun. [Wink]

"Idiot Proof Recipes"

**Macaroni Surprise**

2 boxes Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
2 cans drained Tuna
1 can peas

--Cook Mac and cheese as directed on box, add tuna and peas, mix well
bake for 10 to 15 minutes on 400 degrees
=========
**Rice and Vegetables**

chopped-1 green bell pepper
celery
Saute them in 1 teaspoon oil til tender
add 1 cup cooked rice

season with Soy Sauce and serve
===========
**Lipton Meat Loaf**

1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup mix
2 pounds ground beef
1 1/2 cups bread crumbs or 1 cup uncooked oatmeal
2 eggs
3/4 cup water
1/3 cup catsup

--preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a large bowl combine all ingredients together, place in bread pan, shape into loaf.
Bake for 1 hour
let stand 10 minutes and serve

*note* this can be prepared the day before, stuck in the fridge covered with foil.
==============
**Aunt Doncy's Onion roasted Potatoes**

1 envelope Lipton Onion soup mix
2 large potaotes, cut into chunks
1/3 cup vegie or olive oil
heat oven to 450 degrees
---put all ingredients in large ziplock bag, close and shale well, until potatoes are well covered
Place potatoes in shallow baking pan (cookie sheet will work)
cook for 40 minutes, stirring after 20.
================
**Party sausages**

1 pound spicy sausage
1 cup grated cheese
1 cup Bisquik mix

--Blend ingredients, roll into small balls
bake for 15-20 minutes on 325 degrees
stick with toothpicks and serve
==========
**Chocolate Peppermint Shakes**

Mix 2 cups of milk and 3/4 cup fudge sauce
pour into 4 tall glasses
stir in 2 scoops peppermint ice cream until blended
serve immediately
================
((This one is for ppl who like stuffed baked potatoes))

**Chicken Bacon filling**

8 slices of bacon, fried crisp and crumbled up
1/4 cup mayonaise
1 tablespoon pimento
1 cup diced cooked chicken (can use left over chicken)
salt and pepper to taste

-mix together, cut baked potato in half, spoon over potato and enjoy
===============
**Cheaters Chocolate chip cookies**

1 box white cake mix
1/2 cup vegie oil
2 tablespoons water
2 eggs
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped nuts

--blend cake mix, oil, water and eggs
stir in chocolate chips and nuts
Drop with teaspoon on ungreased cookie sheet
bake 10 minutes on 350 degrees
cookies will look pale in color
=============
((This is another recipe that can be prepared the day before))

**Mom Tirado's No Fuss Potato Soup**

6 cups cubed potatos
6 cups water
2 cups chopped onions
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup thin sliced carrots
1/4 cup butter
4 teaspoons chicken bullion or 4 bullion cubes
2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3 teaspoon chopped parsley

---Mix everything in a large pot, cook on Medium, 45 minutes

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

saber'
Compulsive Member
Member # 1219

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saber'   Email saber'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actualy Cody making mac and cheese good from scratch isn't as easy as you think making a rue is a thing that takes bit of practice to get right.

**Sweet Mushroom Pasta**
A few handfulls of mushrooms (preferably button mushrooms)
An onion
Cream
knob of butter
Pasta

Take the knob of butter throw it in a frying pan with the onion finely chopped fry on a high heat till the onions start to turn clear (usualy around 3-5 mins) add mushrooms chopped into quaters (if button mushrooms, if not chop to something around that size) cook till mushrooms turn brownish add the cream (basicly enough cream to completely cover the mushrooms and onion around 3/4 of a pint should be fine) simmer this untill the cream reduces to a thick texture (time on this varys quite a bit if you reduce it to much add some more cream if its too little just keep it on the heat)

boil pasta the usual method drizzel of olive oil in salted water boil untill firm to the bite (an aqured taste you may prefur soggy like you usualy have it)

Mix together and eat.
This should come out as a very rich creamy sweet sauce on the pasta, and is great for vegitarians (obviously not vegans with the cream ect) not the best for reheating as you may need to add more cream to keep the consistency.

Posts: 2733 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
saber'
Compulsive Member
Member # 1219

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saber'   Email saber'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
**Lasagana**

You think its hard right?
Its actualy easy.

cheese
mince meat
two onions
2 tablespoons of butter
a tablespoon of flour
A can of dolmio (or what ever brand you have there)tomato pasta sauce
milk
sheets of pasta
salt & pepper

chop one onion very finely and one coarse.
add the coarse chooped onion to a frying pan with the mince meat brown the beef, add the tomato pasta sauce simmer on low. leave aside while you make the cheese sauce.

put the 2 tablespoons of butter in a pot add the onions and saute on a hot heat for around 2mins take off the heat and add the tablespoon of flour mix throughly you should end up with a frothy yellow mixture with onions in it, add about 2 cups of milk slowly while returning to the heat and mixing (you now have white sauce btw) now add a couple of cups of grated cheese mix it in add salt and pepper to taste.

now take the mince+sauce mix and put a layer in the bottom of a dish, then a layer of cheese sauce then a layer of pasta, then meat+sauce again then cheese sauce and you get the idea, finish it off with some grated cheese on top and throw in the oven for around 30-40 mins on 180 degres celcius (no idea what that is in farenhight)
Remove and let cool for a while then serve.

Takes quite a while to make but if you make a decent sized one and your alone you can eat it as leftovers for quite a few days [Big Grin] its not even necicary to reheat cold lasagana tastes good.

IceFox/ Silver
Obsessive Member
Member # 2200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IceFox/ Silver   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Btw, it would help if I knew what you like to eat, typical guy, just about anything? or are you picky to a certian extent?
Most dishes here include boiled patatoes, so I'd like to tackle those first. Especially the boiling time in a normal pan could be a problem for me. I don't want them only half boiled, but I don't them over-boiled either.

Usually we also have some sort of meat and veggies. Since I had way to much chicken in my life already I'd rather try something else then that. We used to eat chicken at least 4 times a week. I'm surprised I didn't start growing feathers and started laying eggs. >.<

It would also be nice if it's a recipe that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg on ingredients, so basicly a student-proof recipy. [Razz]

(Student-proof = low cost, easy & fast to prepare, yet sufficient enough to keep a young guy going for the rest of the night.)

I also haven't tried spagetti yet, but from what I read on the instructions that shouldn't be to hard to prepare.

Silver

--------------------
Silver
RoT's Homepage - ProxBeta

Posts: 7098 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
Silver, the easiest way to check potatoes is after about 15-20 minutes, stick a fork in them, if the fork goes in smoothly and doesnt stick coming out, they are done.

Student proof recipes, I think I can do that.

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
Check these out Silver, they are called '4 Ingredient Recipes' and are very simple to make. They dont cost alot and are filling:

**Student Proof** (I think)

*Oriental Beef Kabobs*
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
4 purchased beef kabobs

---Preheat broiler. Position oven rack about 4 inches from the heat source. Whisk together the oil, soy sauce and vinegar; brush mixture on kabobs. Arrange kabobs on rack of broiler pan. Broil 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes.

*Peachy Pork Roast*

1 4 pound boneless pork loin roast
1 cup SMUCKER's Currant jelly
1/2 cup SMUCKER's Peach Preserves

---Place roast in roasting pan; insert meat thermometer into one end. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. Trun roast and bake an additional 30 minutes. Turn roast again and drain the drippings.
___In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt and currant jelly and peach preserves, brush sauce generously over the roast.
Bake an additional 15 minutes, basting at least 2 to 3 times with sauce.
---Remove from oven, serve with remaining sauce.

The Roast might take longer to prepare but it's worth the work. And the best part is, you will have leftovers. [Wink]

[ 02-12-2005, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: OrchidMystique ]

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
**Grandma Helen's Silly Salad**

1 large carton cottage cheese
1 tub of cool whip
1 can drained crushed pineapple
1 box lime jello

---mix cool whip, cottage cheese and pineapple together. prepare jello.
let jello sit in fridge for about 10 minutes, add cool whip mixture, combine well. put back in fridge for 2 to 3 hours til jello is set.
Serve and enjoy---
===================
*A Simple Pie*

1 box instant pudding, (flavor of choice) 1 tub whipped cream,
1 box Vanilla wafers and one graham cracker pie crust

--make the pudding as directed, add 1/2 tub of whipped cream, mix well, take 1 cup of crumbled vanilla wafers and add to the pudding, pour into the pie crust, design the top with more whole wafers, let chill over night and serve with remaining whipped cream--
==================
*Wednesday's Onion Rings*

2 cups corn meal, 1 tablespoon flour, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 1/4 cups buttermilk, 1 egg beaten.
1 large red onion

--combine the ingredients except the onion, you should get a thick batter but not too thick. Kind of like pancake batter, a little thinner. If it is too thin, add another tablespoon of flour.
Heat oil in deep pan, Slice and break the onion into rings, dip them in the batter and fry in hot oil til golden brown.
====================
**Swiss Steak**

3 pounds round steak, 1/2 cup flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 tablespoon Canola oil, 1 can tomatoes, 1 small onion, minced,
6 carrots, scrapped. 6 potatoes, peeled
---mix flour and seasonings, coat meat with flour mixture. Put oil in skillet, brown meat on one side. Turn and place potatoes and carrots around meat. Add tomatos and onion.
Cover and cook over low heat for 1 1/2 hours.
=====================
**Grandma Helen's Fudge**

Grease 12 x 8 1/2 pan.
In a large bowl, mix one bag mini marshmellows, 3 small bags of chocolate chips, 2 cups walnuts, 1/2 pound margerine and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
cook 6 cups of sugar with large can evaporated milk for 10-15 minutes on low heat.
Pour into other ingredients, miw well.
Pour into greased pan, place in fridge til hard, then cut into bite size squares and serve
=================
**My Pineapple Ham**

1 canned ham, size varies depending on how big your family is lol
1 or 2 large cans Pineapple rings
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cake pan
---Place the ham in the cake pan, drain pineapple, save the juice
cut pineapple rings in half and layer over the top of the ham
mix brown sugar with pineapple juice. spoon over the pineapple and ham
cook on 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes

a simple recipe, but a favorite at my house
===================
**Enchiladas**

1 envelope Enchilada sauce mix
3 can tomato sauce
--mix together, heat and set aside.

Cook together:
4 pounds hamburger
1 chopped onion
1 can of Chili / no beans
salt, pepper and chili pepper
((you can add 2 cans of beans to the chili, its optional))
--Dip tortilla shell in sauce, lay in a cake pan, fill with meat mixture (approx. 2 tablespoons).
Roll up the tortilla and continue this til the pan is full, about 12 to 14 tortillas.
cook for 45 minutes on 400 degrees
================

Okay, these should keep you guys busy for a while and remember, when you try out one of these recipes, I also encourage you to let me know how you liked it, if you didnt or if you had problems with anything. Plenty of feedback is always good.

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
Almost forgot Cody and Silver, here is something even you guys cant mess up (jking)

get a box of Kraft Mac and cheese
1/2 pound of hamburger

brown the meat, break it up small
cook the mac and cheese (follow the directions)
mix the 2 together and serve.
Quick, easy and doesnt cost much

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

saber'
Compulsive Member
Member # 1219

Member Rated:
see above except fry onions and bacon and add.
OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
Rinn, you are so correct, I didnt realise until after I posted that, that they were pretty much alike except yours has more of a tang to it.
And as far as your sidenote, many students are very good cooks, they just dont have alot of free time or money to get fancy in the kitchen. That's where the student proof recipes come in. They are fast, easy and for the most part, dont cost alot to make.
As for me, both my parents worked full time so there were many times, it was up to me to have dinner ready for them when they got home. So I learned by watching them. My mom worked in a summer camp where she was making 3 meals a day for 300+ kids per meal. It took a while for her to learn how to cook for just 3 ppl. She made enough chili to feed the whole d*mn neighborhood. lol

[ 02-13-2005, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: OrchidMystique ]

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
If you dont have alot of time, this recipe is for you. It doesnt take much and its very easy.

*Boiled Dinner*

4 Polish sausages or Kilbasa (cubed)
2 cans string beans (drained)
8 potatoes (peeled & cut into chunks)
--heat sausage and string beans with a little butter, salt and pepper.
boil potatoes, drain water, mix with sausage and string beans.
Serve
=================
*Aunt Millie's Jello Pudding Dirt Cups*

2 cups cold milk
1 box chocolate pudding
8 ounces Cool Whip
16 ounces chocolate cookies (crushed)
--Pour milk in a bowl, add pudding, mix well, let sit for 5 minutes.
Stir in cool whip and 1/2 the cookies
Place 1 tablespoon of cookie crumbs in cups, fill 3/4 of the way with the pudding mix, top with remaining cookie crumbs.
Put in the fridge for 1 hour
Top with candy flowers or chopped nuts and serve.
You can use regular coffee cups and small bowls for this
===================

**Baked Lasagna**
1/4 cup vegie oil
1 pound ground beef
1 small chopped onion
1 crushed garlic clove
1 can tomato sauce
1 can tomato paste
-Sauce: In large pan, brown the meat, onion and garlic. Add remaining ingredients, let simmer one hour.

1 box long lasagna noodles
1/2 pound Ricotta cheese
1 cup mozzerella cheese

Cook noodles until halkway done, (flexible but not limp) In baking dish, lay out a single layer of noodles, spread a thin layer of Ricotta cheese, a layer of sauce, sprinkle a light layer of mozzerella. Another layer of noodles and so on. Continue this until pan is full (dont let layers go past top of pan) Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top and bake.
350 degrees for 40 minutes

Enjoy [Big Grin]

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

Riha
Compulsive Member
Member # 3993

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Riha   Author's Homepage   Email Riha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"*Aunt Millie's Jello Pudding Dirt Cups*

2 cups cold milk
1 box chocolate pudding
8 ounces Cool Whip
16 ounces chocolate cookies (crushed)
--Pour milk in a bowl, add pudding, mix well, let sit for 5 minutes.
Stir in cool whip and 1/2 the cookies
Place 1 tablespoon of cookie crumbs in cups, fill 3/4 of the way with the pudding mix, top with remaining cookie crumbs.
Put in the fridge for 1 hour
Top with candy flowers or chopped nuts and serve.
You can use regular coffee cups and small bowls for this"

My mom did that for a christmas party one time. It was REEEDDD! Cause she used christmas oreos =P

It's good.

Posts: 2125 | From: NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
Here are some more easy recipes, I had the first one (Tater Tot Casserole) for dinner tonight, it was really good.

*Tater Tot Casserole*
Fry 1 1/2 pounds hamburger, drain the grease
3 cups grated cheese

Layer in the following order:

meat, tater tots, half the cheese, 1 can of cream of chicken soup (without milk or water)
and the rest of the cheese
Bake on 350 degrees for about 30 minutes
========================
*BBQ Smokies*
1 package pork smokies (links)
1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
1/2 cup water
---Boil links for 5 minutes,
drain
combine links, water and BBQ sauce in sauce pan
simmer on low heat for 1 hour
===========================
*No Bake Frito Pie

1 bag Chili Cheese Fritos, grated cheese
brown 2 pounds of hamburger, drain and add 2 cans of chili.
Layer fritos in pan, pour chili mixture over fritos, top with cheese and serve

have fun and enjoy

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

nightrider
Healthy Member
Member # 4380

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nightrider   Author's Homepage   Email nightrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK OK enough, all you young guys that can buy alcohol This for you!
#1 You got to the store and buy a Roast, usually a 5-8 pound oven roast as lean as you can afford. It makes a difference later on, What kind of beer do you guys like to drink? Or hard stuff?
I've tried Jack Danials and I've tried Guiness beer( pour it into a clear glass and shine a flashlight into it and you can barely see the light, looks like chocolate syrup lol.
A 4 pack is equivalent to a 12 pack of regular beer lol and costs about 9.00 a 4 pack so far )And its drank WARM!!. Both were excellent!!!!( Beer to meat ratio 1/2 cup of beer to 1 pound of meat, Hard stuff, 3/4 cup of hard stuff to 1 pound of meat )
Ok take your semi stale beer and a air tight plastic container big enough for the roast to fit into and soak for 2 days!!!! If your using the hard stuff only do it for 1 day, Don't know why but it doesnt work the same for the hard stuff.
ok add either 3 bullion cubes of beef or 3 tablespoons of bullion mix and appropriate amount of water. "make sure it is fully liquidfied before adding the booze!" Other wise you will get something that looks un-appealing like brown soggy bread floating in your container. Which I tried and it didn't make a differnce. No guts no glory lol, Yes I have eaten my own food and Have survived lol.
Ok for the roast I took a fork and stabbed mine several times on the bottom and sides and top, so when it sits there it will absorb the liquid but don't just stick it in the fridge and forget about it lol. It doesn't get stronger with the hard stuff, But the beer it does lol. Now I'm going to continue like I was cooking with the Jack Danials ( if your using the beer you can do the same thing it works!) Ok I pulled it from the fridge turn on my stove to 350 degrees put the roast into a semi deep pan and all the juices too, added onions, carrots as thin as you desire, and potatoes (spuds)I cooked it on 350 degrees for 2 hours! After that Open the oven and pull it out and I added 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup of white sugar in the remaing liquid and over the roast as well as 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper to just the roast sprinkled over the top. make sure NOT TO STIR IT. you want it covering the vegetables and meat now raise the temprature of the stove to 425 and put the roast back in for 45 minutes. After that just enjoy!!!! You think I'm lieing to you guys but once you try it You will be amazed at the flavor that Jack Danials gives the meat, I ate 3/4's of that roast By my self the first night ITS that good! And I'm not one to be a drinker And Rox has lived with me for a long time and can testify to that. Try variations but use roasts becuse they take longer to cook, Which means your less likely to burn them! If your a diabetic try that no sugar subsitute or don't add any and tell us the results. Guys this is perfect for entertaing feamles And excuse my spelling I'm only human and gettin old been awhile since I was in school lol :)Enjoy!

[ 02-17-2005, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: nightrider ]

--------------------
http://www.freeweb.com/nightrider1962

Life isn't measured by how many cups of sugar it takes to sweeten up your friends but by how many friends are still alive after they eat your cooking!

Posts: 114 | From: Northern California | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
nightrider
Healthy Member
Member # 4380

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nightrider   Author's Homepage   Email nightrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Rox in your lasagna recipe you didn't tell them when to use the recotta lol, Guys if you think you got enough to make a 4 layers in the pan the use the recotta on the second layer, And one of these days I'll write down home made lasagna but expect it to be a long listing lol. Longer then my roast lol.

--------------------

Life isn't measured by how many cups of sugar it takes to sweeten up your friends but by how many friends are still alive after they eat your cooking!

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
Nightrider, lol This is why you did the seasoning and I made the Lasagna

"In baking dish, lay out a single layer of noodles, spread a thin layer of *Ricotta cheese*, a layer of sauce, sprinkle a light layer of mozzerella. Another layer of noodles and so on."

I did tell them when to use the Ricotta, you just have to read the recipe. You use it on every layer.

[ 02-17-2005, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: OrchidMystique ]

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
*Quik Cookies*

1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 envelope of instant oatmeal
1 teaspoon vanilla
---Mix ingredients together, place on cookie sheet with a teaspoon
bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes
===========
*Corn Casserole*
1 can regular corn
1 can cream corn
1 cup sour cream
2 small boxes muffin mix
1/2 stick butter (melted)
---Mix everything together, bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, take out, top with shredded cheese, cook another 5 to 10 minutes.
serve.
=========

Watch next week for some rather unusual recipes from the 1930s.

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

nightrider
Healthy Member
Member # 4380

Member Rated:
Ok guys tomarrow I will post my new beef stew recipe Garunteed to make you want more!And yes Rox we could cook up almost anything together and there was never enough leftovers for even US~! Just added this recipe url to RoT's BB lol so we should be getting more of Silvers friends in here to help teach Silver how to cook. L [Smile] L

[ 02-20-2005, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: nightrider ]

--------------------

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
ok guys, hold on to your hats, I told you that this week I would be posting unusual recipes from the 1930s and it starts today. And I have to tell you if you think we eat strange stuff now, you aint seen nothing yet lol so here we go.

*Baked Heart*
---wash heart thoroughly. Remove veins and arteries. Rub inside and out with salt and pepper. Fill with highly seasoned poultry stuffing. Sew or skewer. Brown in hot fat. Add 1 cup of water and 1 cup canned tomatoes. Cover.
Bake in slow oven (300 degrees) until tender, about 4 hours. Place whole onions around heart the last 30 minutes of cooking.
==============
*Kidney Stew*
2 small kidneys
6 slices bacon
2 large tomatoes
1 tablespoon chopped onions
salt and pepper
1/4 cup cooking fat
1/2 cup boiling water
----wash kidneys. Split open. Remove fat and white tubes. Soak in salted water for 30 minutes. cut in pieces, drain. Broil sliced tomoatoes in hot fat. Place peices of kidney on each slice of tomaote. Cover with slice of bacon. Add water and onion. sprinkle with salt and pepper, cover. Simmer until kidneys are tender.
===============
*Creamed Brains*
1 brain
1 cup white sauce
salt, pepper and paprika
---Cover brain with slighlty salted cold water. Let stand 2 hours. Drain. Cover with boiling water and boil for 20 minutes. Drain. Chill quickly. Remoe the fibers. Cut in pieces. Add white sauce. Season to taste. Serve in patty shells. If desired, 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper and 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento may be aded to give variety in flavor.
===============
*Headcheese*
1 hog's head
1 hog's tongue
sage and chili powder
salt and pepper
---Clean and scrape hog's head. Wash thoruoughly. Wash and trim tongue. Cover tongue and head with slightly salted water. Simmer until meat falls from bone. Drain meat and shred it. season to taste. Mix thoroughly. Pack tightly in bowl. Cover and weigh down. Let stand 3 days. Slice.
==============
And for you smartalecks out there, I wont mention any names *coughs* Milz. No these are not for human parts. They used Cow, sheep and pig but dont use pig liver.
I dont expect anyone to try these out but I thought it would be fun to see what kind of response I would get. And yes I will also be posting more current recipes. So dont worry.

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

nightrider
Healthy Member
Member # 4380

Member Rated:
Hmmmm lets try that another way

pig

Compulsive Member
Member # 1219
==================================================

"Roasted saber' head is nice o.0"

People ask me why I like to use Oven roasts so much well for all those starving students out there think of it this way. I pay $12.00 for a 6 pound oven roast I cut in half, With one Half I will cut that into half ok, Now I can cut 4 steaks out of (1)1/4 and beef strips or beef cubes for stew out of the other 1/4 and still have a nice sized roast to cook so I have what 3-4 meals out of one 6 pound roast. Its a lot cheaper!!! And guys if you notice most of my cooking times will be at 350 degrees becuase i like my meats juicy and not dryed out! It might take alil longer to cook but the results are the differnce and the taste.

--------------------

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
I thought I would post something more current today, so enjoy:

*Baked Lemon Steak*
3 pounds chuck steak
2 tablespoons butter
2 onions (sliced)
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup catsup
1/4 cup water
1 large lemon (sliced)
2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon soy sauce
---Spread Butter, salt and pepper into a large baking dish, cover with Lemon and onion slices.
Place chuck steak on top.
Mix soy sauce, catsup and water.
Pour over steak, cover and bake on 350 degrees for 2 hours.
===============
*Pineapple Yams*
6 2/3 cups yams or sweet potatoes (chunked)
4 1/2 cups drained pineapple chunks
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup brown sugar
---spray baking pan with Pam Vegetable spray, put all ingredients in pan
bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
===============

[ 02-23-2005, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: OrchidMystique ]

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
Here are some more oldies but goodies:

*Silent Knight's Chicken Fried Steak*

This is how my mom wrote it down, didn't give measurements, so up to you

Cube Steak, Tenderized
Flour
Salt
Pepper
Oil and Shortening

Heat about 1" of oil ina fry pan. Sprinkle salt + Pepper on steak, di steak in flour and fry in oil until golden brown on each side.

Serve with Mashed Potatoes and cream gravy!
=====================
*Wyrm's ultimate strawberry milkshake*:

4 scoops of ice cream
Few cups of milk (anywhere from 1 - 3 depending on thickness)
1 banana (peel removed )
3 - 5 strawberries

Mix and serving frostbite-inducingly cold.
====================
*Pomm's perfect pancake batter*
i want a recipe for the perfect pancake! i tend to live off them at weekends >.>

this is what i do anyway:

4oz plain flour and a pinch of salt together in a bowl.

mix an egg to a half pint of milk and gradually add to the flour.

mix til the lumps disappear (like a magic rabbit)
====================
*Glacier's Chow Mein*
This one is one of my favourites.
CHOW MEIN.
Ingridents:
400g minced steak.
1 packet of chicken noodle soup.
2 tbs of rice
2 tsp of soy sauce
half tsp of curry powder
1 and a half cups of hot water
2 stalks of celery, chopped
3 cups of finely sliced cabbage

METHOD:
1. Place meat, soup mix, rice, sauces, curry powder and hot water in a saucepan. Stir well and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Add other ingridents, stir untill boiling and cook for another 15 minutes. stir occasionly.

enjoy
=====================
*Charmed Pancakes*
2 cups flour (my jug has cups on it so i dont need to know ounces lol)
1 cup milk
3 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 tablespoons castor sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter

Mix eggs, flour and sugar gradually. Add milk and melted butter slowly. Mix and beat well. Then cook and eat........
====================
*Dar's Amazing 'Flip your Chip' Dip!*

Ingredients:

Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Taco Spice, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Diced Tomatoes, Shredded Lettuce.

-------------

First you'll want to soften your cream cheese, unless you like lumpy dip . You can do this by letting it sit out for a while or putting it close to a hot stove top.
When your cream cheese is nice and soft, mix it with an equal portion of sour cream. Continue to mix it until there are no lumps.
Next, gradually mix in some Taco Spice. Do not over-do it. You'll want to taste-test the dip periodically until you've reached the spicyness that you desire.
Now get a plate or platter and and pour the mixture onto the plate or platter.
Place a layer of shredded lettuce over the mixture.
Now place a layer of shredded cheddar cheese on top of the lettuce.
Then sprinkle the diced tomatoes over the layer of shredded cheese.
Chill for an hour, then dip away!

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
Here are some more favorites from the minds of your very own WoS players:

Head's Baked Salmon Fillet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Salmon fillet
Salt & pepper
Onions
Bottle of sauce (BBQ/Thick Terriyaki sauce recommended)
Honey (optional)

1) Put some aluminium foil on a baking dish (if you don't want to ruin it).
2) Put the fillet on the dish.
3) Put a fair amount of pepper and about a dash of salt.
4) Use that brush thing and 'paint' some sauce/honey on the salmon.
5) Pre heat your oven
6) Bake at 350. Probably around 15 minutes, just watch it until the salmon skin looks flakey.
===============
THE DARK ANGEL
im not good at writing out recipies, but most of this stuff you can just buy at the store.
first cook up a batch of hot fudgy brownies, then put one in a bowl and put a few scoops of cookies and cream ice cream on top, then drizzle that with hot fudge and the 3 muskateers ice cream stuff, then put a lil halo of whipped cream on top of that..
not really a GREAT recipie but it hits the spot =D
(not for lactoseintolerant or ice cream haters >.>)
=================
**Glacier's Barbecue Prawns** (drools)

You will need:
500g of green king prawns.
2 tsp of corn flour.
1 tsp of salt.
1 egg white.
1 tsp of curry powder.
1 large onion.
quarter tsp of suger.
2 tsp of sate sauce.
3 tbs of cream.
half of a red pepper.
and 1 cup of oil.

Method:
1. shell and de-vein the prawns. then put the cornflour, salt and unbeaten egg white into a bowl. mix well and add prawns, stand for 1 hour.

2. Heat iol in frying pan or wok and add the prawns. fry quickly for 2 minutes or until the prawns are cooked; remove prawns from pan/wok and drain well.

3. Drain off oil from pan/wok leaving approx a quarter cup of oil. add peeled and chopped onion to pan, saute for 2 minutes. then add curry powder and sugar, stir for 1 minute. add prawns to pan, stir for 1 minute. add sate sauce and cream, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer for 1 minute while stiring constantly. Add seeded and sliced red pepper, remove from heat.

4. Line serving dish dish with lettice leaves, (dont eat the lettice, its just for decoration)spoon the prawns over and if desired you can place a small metal bowl in the center of the prawns and fill it with warmed brandy and set alight. Serves 2....man im gona make this dish on the weekend
==============
**Glacier's Almond Junket**
You will need:
3 tsp of gelatine.
3 quarter cups of water.
1 and a quarter cups of evaporated milk.
half a cup of sugar.
3 quarter cups of boiling water.
2 drops of almond essence.

Method:
1. Spinkle gelatine over cold water, add suger. Pour boiling water over, stir untill sugar and gelatine have dissolved.

2. Add milk and almond essence, stir well. Pour mixture into serving dishes, set aside until cool, refrigerate until firm. Decorate with peeled thinly sliced strawberries (or any other small fruit you wish).
Serves 4.
===============
*Lime Jello Supreme*

1 3oz box lime jello, 2 tablespoons Lemon juice, 1 8oz pckg Cream Cheese, 1 1/2 cups mini marshmellows, 1 2/3 cups crushed pineapple
--Dissolve jello in 1 cup hot water, add 1/2 cup cold water and lemon juice. Soften cream cheese and slowly blend into jello mixture. Chill until almost set, add pineapple and marshmellows.
Let sit in fridge overnight
Serve
================
**Simple Strawberry Pie**

4 cups sliced strawberries, 2 cups sugar, one tub whip cream and 1 precooked pie crust.

combine the berries and sugar, let stand in fridge overnight, heat slowly to a boil for 8 minutes. let cool for an hour. Pour the berry mixture into the piecrust and place in fridge til serving time.
Decorate or garnish with whipcream and serve

[ 02-25-2005, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: OrchidMystique ]

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
Okay now, I know we have more chefs then this in WoS. Come on you guys, this is your chance to show off your cooking talents

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

Flamelord
Compulsive Member
Member # 4491

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flamelord   Author's Homepage   Email Flamelord   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um, lesse here...

Potato.
Carrots.
Onions.
Meat of some sort. (Beef I think works best)
Salt/Pepper.
Garlic, powdered.
Extra Veggies you might want in there.
Cream of Mushroom Soup can. (Full)
FIRE!! (Campfire-type fire)
Tinfoil

Place tinfoil on table. Place sliced meat, carrots, potato, onions on tinfoil. Salt, pepper the mixture lightly. Pour soup STRAGIHT OUT OF THE CAN over mixture slowly (Don't get too much, you shouldn't need the entire can). Sprinkle garlic on soup and veggies and meat. Close the tinfoil, making a tinfoil-wrapped food package. Put in the fire. Turn after ten minutes. After 20 total minutes, remove. (If the meat is still pink, uh... partially pre-cook it next time?) Enjoy.

!Warning: Contents of tinfoil and tinfoil itself will be hot!

Maybe someone can refine this recipe?

700th post!

[ 02-28-2005, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Flamelord ]

--------------------
Constantinople! We shall never forget your zany barge poles!

Posts: 4232 | From: Gresham, OR | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
sounds just fine Flame, I think the only question would be do you mix the soup or use it straight from the can. Some ppl wont know.

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

Flamelord
Compulsive Member
Member # 4491

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flamelord   Author's Homepage   Email Flamelord   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Straight from can. (Thought that was obvious. Sorry)

--------------------

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
In most cases, it is that obvious but everyonce in a while, you come across that one recipe that has to be different. Thank you for clearing it up.

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
I have realised that alot of you are students or young working stiffs who dont have a lot of free time on your hands, so after talking with friends and family, I am going to come up with some easy to do, recipes that can be prepared in a crock pot or slow cooker (whichever you may call it). These recipes can be prepared well in advance and left on thier own to cook all day while you are at work or school and by the time you get home, everything is ready, so watch over the next few days.

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
*Beer Bread*
1 12ounce beer, opened the day before(and no dont drink it)
3 cups self rising flour
2 tablespoons sugar
---mix ingredients together, form a loaf, place in a greased pan.
Bake on 350 degrees for 1 hour
remove from oven, brush top with butter while still hot.
=================================

[ 03-05-2005, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: OrchidMystique ]

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

Flamelord
Compulsive Member
Member # 4491

Member Rated:
Um, that beer... Should it be left in the fridge? Or on the counter? How will you keep insects, etc out if it is uncovered on the counter?

--------------------

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
it needs to be room temp so yes leave it out on the counter and just put a piece of Aluminium foil(yea I know I spelled that wrong) or plastic wrap over it.

Oh and until I get done making up the crock pot recipes, I am taking requests for special recipes that you may want and cant find. So ask away.

[ 03-06-2005, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: OrchidMystique ]

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
Here you go, Andy. Enjoy. There were 2 Lasagna recipes posted on page 1, you may have missed them, the first one is mine, the second one is Saber's.

**Baked Lasagna**
1/4 cup vegie oil
1 pound ground beef
1 small chopped onion
1 crushed garlic clove
1 can tomato sauce
1 can tomato paste
-Sauce: In large pan, brown the meat, onion and garlic. Add remaining ingredients, let simmer one hour.

1 box long lasagna noodles
1/2 pound Ricotta cheese
1 cup mozzerella cheese

Cook noodles until halkway done, (flexible but not limp) In baking dish, lay out a single layer of noodles, spread a thin layer of Ricotta cheese, a layer of sauce, sprinkle a light layer of mozzerella. Another layer of noodles and so on. Continue this until pan is full (dont let layers go past top of pan) Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top and bake.
350 degrees for 40 minutes
============================
**Lasagana**

You think its hard right?
Its actualy easy.

cheese
mince meat
two onions
2 tablespoons of butter
a tablespoon of flour
A can of dolmio (or what ever brand you have there)tomato pasta sauce
milk
sheets of pasta
salt & pepper

chop one onion very finely and one coarse.
add the coarse chooped onion to a frying pan with the mince meat brown the beef, add the tomato pasta sauce simmer on low. leave aside while you make the cheese sauce.

put the 2 tablespoons of butter in a pot add the onions and saute on a hot heat for around 2mins take off the heat and add the tablespoon of flour mix throughly you should end up with a frothy yellow mixture with onions in it, add about 2 cups of milk slowly while returning to the heat and mixing (you now have white sauce btw) now add a couple of cups of grated cheese mix it in add salt and pepper to taste.

now take the mince+sauce mix and put a layer in the bottom of a dish, then a layer of cheese sauce then a layer of pasta, then meat+sauce again then cheese sauce and you get the idea, finish it off with some grated cheese on top and throw in the oven for around 30-40 mins on 180 degres celcius (no idea what that is in farenhight)
Remove and let cool for a while then serve.

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

The End of Infinity
Verbose Member
Member # 5871

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The End of Infinity   Email The End of Infinity       Edit/Delete Post 
180 Degrees Ceclius is about 240 Degrees Farenheight.

--------------------
Pain doesn't hurt if it's all you've ever felt.
Die young and save yourself.

Posts: 1677 | From: Reppin the Burgh | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
Here are some more good recipes I recovered from the ~DoM~ forum:
==========================
**Potato Chip Cookies**

2 cups packed brown sugar, 1 cup shortening, 2 eggs, 2 cups all purpose flour,
1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 cup crushed potatao chips, 1 cup chopped nuts

Cream together sugar, shortening and eggs. Stir in flour, baking soda and vanilla.
Mix well. Add chips and nuts.
Drop by teaspoon on ungreased cookie sheet
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes
========================
**Sausage and Cheese Brunch Tarts**

1/2 pounds pork sausage, 1 1/4 cup Bisquik baking mix, 1/4 cup margerine,
2 tablespoons boiling water, 1/2 cup half & half, 1 egg,
2 tablespoons diced green onions, 1/4 teaspoon salt,
1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese

--Grease a 12 cup muffin pan. Cook and break up the sausage until brown, drain.
Mix baking mix & margerine, add boiling water, stir until a soft dough forms.
Form 1 tablespoon of dough to the bottem and sides of each muffin cup.
Devide sausage evenly in each cup.
Beat egg and half & half, stir in onions and salt. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of
egg mixture into each cup. Sprinkle cheese over the top.
Bake until edges are golden brown.
375 degrees for 20 minutes.
======================
**Cherry Drop Cookies**

1 box Cherry cake mix, 1/2 cup oil, 2 tablespoons water, 2 eggs,
1 cup chopped nuts, quartered Maraschino cherries

--Blend cake mix, oil, water and eggs, stir in nuts, drop by teaspoon on ungreased
cookie sheet, top with cherries.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheet
=================================
**Pacific Shrimp Salad**

1 pound shelled cooked shrimp
1 1/2 cup halfed olives
1 1/2 cup prepared Hidden Vlly Ranch dressing
Lettuce leaves
1 large sliced tomato
1 large sliced avacado

---toss shrimp and olives with dressing. Arrange Lettuce leaves on 4 salad plates.
top with shrimp mixture, tomato and avacado---
=======================

More tomorrow, then the crock pot recipes this weekend.

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

OrchidMystique
Veteran Member
Member # 2934

Member Rated:
**Sally's Taco Salad**

3/4 head of lettuce
2 tomatoes
1 can kidney beans
1 red onion
1 pound ground beef
1/2 pound cheddar cheese
1 small can black olives
1/2 bag of Doritos Tortilla chips

---Mix everything except Lettuce and Doritos. Serve mixture over lettuce with
crushed Doritos sprinkled over the top---

**Simple Strawberry Pie**

4 cups sliced strawberries, 2 cups sugar, one tub whip cream and 1 precooked pie
crust.

combine the berries and sugar, let stand in fridge overnight, heat slowly to a boil for
8 minutes. let cool for an hour. Pour the berry mixture into the piecrust and place in fridge til serving time.
Decorate or garnish with whipcream and serve

**Baked Ham Loaf**

1 pound ground smoked ham, 1 pound ground beef, 1 pound ground pork,
1 cup bread crumbs, 1 egg, 1 8ounce can tomato juice, grilled pineapple slices for
garnish

--Combine ham, beef, pork, bread crumbs, egg and tomato juice. Form into a
loaf pan, Steam for 1 hour then bake on 350 degrees for 30 minutes
Serve with grilled pineapple slices on the side

*Note*
Leftover loaf makes yummy sandwishes the next day!

--------------------
Roxanne
Mistress of Visions

nightrider
Healthy Member
Member # 4380

Member Rated:
Ok I might get hell for this But here goes:

Celsius in Fahrenheit Conversion Charts

Butter in the US is sold in one pound boxes, each box containing 4 sticks.One stick of butter is 1/4 pound or about 110 grams.

Decimals
0.25 = 1/4
0.33 = 1/3
0.50 = 1/2
0.66 = 2/3
0.75 = 3/4

Pound, cups, tablespoon and teaspoon conversions assume the base weight-volume of water
1 pound = 2 cups
1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
1 tablespoon = 3 teaspoons = 0.5 oz = 15 grams
1 teaspoon = 0.17 oz = 5 grams
pinch is less than 1/8 teaspoon
dl = deciliter = 1/10 of a liter = 1/2 cup

Weight-volume of:
Flour: 1 pound = 3 1/2 cups
Sugar: 1 pound = 2 1/4 cups

Sugar Substitution Charts

What does it mean?
c = cup
t = tsp = teaspoon
T = tbsp = tablespoon
C = Celsius
F = Fahrenheit
g = gr = gram
kg = kilogram

Metric Conversion Chart

US Canadian Australian
1/4 tsp 1 mL 1 ml
1/2 tsp 2 mL 2 ml
1 tsp 5 mL 5 ml
1 Tbl 15 mL 20 ml
1/4 cup 50 mL 60 ml
1/3 cup 75 mL 80 ml
1/2 cup 125 mL 125 ml
2/3 cup 150 mL 170 ml
3/4 cup 175 mL 190 ml
1 cup 250 mL 250 ml
1 quart 1 liter 1 litre

Weight
1 ounce 30 grams 30 grams
2 " 55 " 60 "
3 " 85 " 90 "
4 " 115 " 125 "
8 " 225 " 225 "
16 " 455 " 500 " (1/2 kilogram)
Temperatures
Fahrenheit Celsius
32 degrees 0 degrees
212 " 100 "
250 " 120 "
275 " 140 "
300 " 150 "
325 " 160 "
350 " 180 "
375 " 190 "
400 " 200 "
425 " 220 "
450 " 230 "
475 " 240 "
500 " 260 "
This is the entire conversion chart for anyone that might need it. Including OrchidMystique L [Big Grin] L

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Synthetic Reality

Copyright 2003 (c) Synthetic Reality Co.