Synthetic Reality Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Synthetic Reality Forums » Our Archives » The Crypt of the Ages » [Game] Hurt/Heal Syn-Real Moderation Staff (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: [Game] Hurt/Heal Syn-Real Moderation Staff
Geno Ranger Prap
Compulsive Member
Member # 8095

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geno Ranger Prap   Email Geno Ranger Prap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Besides, you didn't change the rules. You still stated "You can do your once per day method as long as you wait 24 hours!"

http://www.synthetic-reality.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=001875;p=3

--------------------
Innovation aimed at benefiting humanity is useless if it’s only accessible to a wealthy minority.

Posts: 3476 | From: The Bat Lair | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged
Geno Ranger Prap
Compulsive Member
Member # 8095

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geno Ranger Prap   Email Geno Ranger Prap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man I'm a *****.

--------------------
Innovation aimed at benefiting humanity is useless if it’s only accessible to a wealthy minority.

saxamophone0
Obsessive Member
Member # 2917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saxamophone0   Author's Homepage   Email saxamophone0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i stopped playing because of you lazy ****ers keep just typing the names and no doing tabulations. You should be ashamed of yourself. It's a courtesy to the next person to post. You act like you're entitled to the world you spoiled brats

ANYWAY HURT DAN HEAL PSY
Dan - 4
Psy - 5

--------------------
Word is born.

Posts: 8526 | From: NYC | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Glacier
Compulsive Member
Member # 4881

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glacier   Email Glacier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually RP what that meant was that even if by doing your once a day method, you still have to wait 24 hours after doing it because of your own rule.

Example:
- You post on the 1st at 11:59pm.
- You post on the 2nd at 12:01am

You now HAVE to wait 24 hours because that's how long it will take before it's a new date.

That's what I allowed and have allowed since I said:
quote:
But fiiiine as long as you stick to it (since you *have* to wait at least twenty-four hours after doing your "once per day" method.
Also notice that I said "as long as you stick to it." I'm amazed at how well I covered myself.

It sucks that Psy is out. I know the pain. But we must be the better men. [Frown]

Also VENGEANCE

Hurt Flamelord
Heal samsyn

Depending on Sax's edit Dan can win this right now.

[ 02-18-2010, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: Glacier ]

--------------------
Clever girl..

Posts: 2760 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Flamelord
Compulsive Member
Member # 4491

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flamelord   Author's Homepage   Email Flamelord   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Should've just declared it over and made Dan the winner, Glacier. [Smile] The 24-hour rule is a good one, but since we allowed it to be broken before, there's no reason to suddenly enforce it again. It doesn't really matter either way.

Truth is, I would've pointed out the silliness whoever it was. It happened to be my name, so I realize that I appear biased in this situation. Since this turned into a mess, I will not be posting the next one. Hopefully it'll be a good long time before the next one comes around. [Smile]

--------------------
Constantinople! We shall never forget your zany barge poles!

Posts: 4232 | From: Gresham, OR | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Geno Ranger Prap
Compulsive Member
Member # 8095

Member Rated:
Hurt Dan
Heal Psy

Dan - 2
Psy - 6

quote:
since you *have* to wait at least twenty-four hours after doing your "once per day" method.
Rules of the game do not change, and you did not change them. I was never allowed to do it that way, nor should anyone else.

Get it legit.

--------------------

Glacier
Compulsive Member
Member # 4881

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glacier   Email Glacier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't really care anymore. =/

PLAY MY GAME NOW!

--------------------
Clever girl..

Geno Ranger Prap
Compulsive Member
Member # 8095

Member Rated:
No. I also stated that "I could understand where you're coming from in the case where someone would be close to being out."

I'm not amazed at how easily I covered my tracks.

You sir, did not. Hence why the random post of mine "It's still once per day" followed after nothing.

You deleted the previous post.

End of discussion. [Smile]

--------------------

Deadly Headshot
Compulsive Member
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadly Headshot   Author's Homepage   Email Deadly Headshot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hurt Dan
Heal RP

You work out the listing [Wink]

--------------------
"Carpé Agnus"
{GS} Pwnz
I like reviving old topics, it makes me feel needed...

{GS} is dead, sorry.

I've finally changed my av!

Posts: 2885 | From: Great Britain | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Glacier
Compulsive Member
Member # 4881

Member Rated:
Well, I did say
quote:
Well depending on the timing, it matters even if they aren't close to dieing just yet.
But seriously I don't even know what you're on about anymore. [Confused]

--------------------
Clever girl..

Geno Ranger Prap
Compulsive Member
Member # 8095

Member Rated:
Psy - 7

Good Fight Guys.

As I said, it's really irrelevent until someone is close to being out. The rules were not up to being changed. For those of you who claimed "we allowed you to do it" were clearly lying, and should check your facts before trying to be a sore loser. There was a reason why I made a big deal about it in the first place, and it wasn't how you may of thought it to be. It's the reason you tried to push so hard at the end to supposedly turn it against me. But I forgive you. I'm use to being misunderstood and I can't expect anyone to break around the ignorance they were taught.

Make sure you specify in the future, because according to the quote I made, the rules never changed. "Fine, as long as you stick to it" didn't specify anything, though the statement you made in the parentheses was clear and to the point. But the rules were set by flamelord at the beginning
and they weren't up to be changed.

But all jokes aside, Good game guys. I appologise if I made a big deal about a harmless, stupid game.. But I was looking for something from you guys, and naturally I didn't get it because human beings are pointless.

Just to be clear, since DH didn't quite come out and say it...

Hurt Dan..
Heal Psy..

Psy = WINNER!!! [Cool]

Bible of Survival, Tripple 6 Rivals.

And btw, I'm better then you.

jajajaja

[ 02-19-2010, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Geno Ranger Prap ]

--------------------

Glacier
Compulsive Member
Member # 4881

Member Rated:
Okay let's go through this. =/

- The rules were 24 hours. Flamelord made it that way knew it was the cleaner option.

- You challenged the rule, and despite me explaining why 24 hours was better you wouldn't have it. So I allowed the once a day rule because I couldn't be bothered going back and forth with you every time I had to delete a post due to premature posting. It was easier, and no one objected. It was what *you* wanted. +1 bottle

- Since I allowed it, every regular contributor to the game has posted prematurely at least once, which includes you, Hesacon, FL, DH and myself.

- Fast forward to the end game and now you're challenging everyone who's doing exactly what they were told they could do. Apparently you're justification is that everyone "should have known" the 24 hour rule would make sense when it came down to the final 3. Well, no.
Firstly, whether it's 24 hours or once a day it doesn't matter. It only matters when some people are doing it one way and others are doing it the other. That's why I said to be consistent. And everyone was consistent, until you and Hesacon decided to do it your way. Then I said "fine, do it that way" and again, everyone was consistent until you arked up about it during the final three. No more bottles.

I don't really care if you have some agenda or are just being a sore loser and jumping the shark. This game is very much over/dead.

WISH UPON A STAR

(oh and you can have your last say if you want. I've said everything there is to say so I wont reply.)

--------------------
Clever girl..

Geno Ranger Prap
Compulsive Member
Member # 8095

Member Rated:
You clearly misunderstood, once again. But we'll leave it at that.

I was NEVER allowed to get away with it, so the rules never changed. My post was deleted when i happened to do it. If you failed to moderate the others, then that is your fault.

As jankin said, you should've stuck to your guns. The rules were not up for debate, and I even covered the rule where someone is close to being out even if the rules were changed, which they were not.

But you misunderstood, hence why you tried to turn this into me being a sore loser, which is the typical, and maladaptive way of looking at it, which is what I suggested you not to suggest.

Still, according to the rules, Psy won. It doesn't matter now. We're still amigos.

AND, finally the most important part: Flamelord was the creator of this game. Only he could decide to change the rules, which shouldn't be up for debate once suggested in the beginning. And flamelord failed to change the rules in time, since what mattered was distracted in this silly, pointless argument.

This was fun. [Smile]

[ 02-20-2010, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: Geno Ranger Prap ]

--------------------

Glacier
Compulsive Member
Member # 4881

Member Rated:
Allow to break my own promise and say that I didn't say you were being a sore loser, rather that I didn't care if you were or if you actually had an agenda (which is what you're claiming). I don't claim to know what you were thinking.

So basically you only challenged the rules because you wanted to see how strict I'd be on them? Well, now you know I'm easy. Although I'd like to phrase that as "I'm compromising" [Smile] .......... [Frown]

NOW TRY TO CHANGE THE RULES OF CORRUPT A WISH! STOMP ON MY DREAMS!

[ 02-20-2010, 06:50 AM: Message edited by: Glacier ]

--------------------
Clever girl..

Jankin
Obsessive Member
Member # 1675

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jankin   Email Jankin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think this game is null and void because everyone got confused at the end and then people got mad and it left a bad taste in their mouths and then people starting getting too serious about it and it made everyone else not want to play and stuff you know. It was like when I was 4 and we were playing power rangers and I kicked the girl who was being rita repulsa in the head and then she never played power rangers again. Same situation. That's just one example of the many valuable life experiences I have accumulated which helped me decide not to play this game. Except for when I knocked myself out. I did that to make it fair on all the other guys cause we all know there's no way I wouldn't have won if I hadn't and where is the fun in that? And this is why you should hire me.

--------------------
When talking about your exploits, exaggerate by a third so everyone has fun.

Posts: 6395 | From: Radelaide, Australia | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
saxamophone0
Obsessive Member
Member # 2917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saxamophone0   Author's Homepage   Email saxamophone0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hurt shon
heal sax

shon 1
sax 51
james cameron 5

[Big Grin]

I also think this game is a good cross representation of how things are now done around here. It's demured into a chaotic frenzy, where the closest ones you can trust are your friends. Like once when I was young I played ninja turtles and I groped the girl playing April, i thought it was part of the game. She never wanted to play ninja turtles again. So basically it's the same thing. RP keeps groping me and i tell him to stop [Frown]

Geno Ranger Prap
Compulsive Member
Member # 8095

Member Rated:
quote:
NOW TRY TO CHANGE THE RULES OF CORRUPT A WISH! STOMP ON MY DREAMS!
I already have. <3

I didn't corrupt the last wish of yours of being immortal.

I WIN muahahahaha..

Sax, I love groping you..

I also expect an apology from those of you who suggested "we allowed you to get away with it" and for those of you who tried to turn a rule I was never allowed to get away with, against me because you're sore losers.

I also accept apologies in the forms of swiss bank accounts, gold, stock and etc.

Truth is, you each owe me an apology. You all should be ashamed of yourself.

But to make this fair... I apologize for being better then you all..

quote:
(oh and you can have your last say if you want. I've said everything there is to say so I wont reply.)
C'mon sanjip... srsly? [Razz]

[ 02-20-2010, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: Geno Ranger Prap ]

--------------------

Glacier
Compulsive Member
Member # 4881

Member Rated:
Well the phrase "we allowed you to get away with it" should be more "you also did it"

Check your posts on the 1st and 2nd of February (fifth page). On the first it was 14:00pm exactly, but your next one was 12:54pm. In fact it's almost the same amount of time you were picking on Hesacon for.

quote:
C'mon sanjip... srsly?
Well I've said everything. Now I'm just repeating myself by being more specific.

ALSO WHAT DOES SANJIP MEAN? I DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED IT IF IT'S SOMETHING BAD.

--------------------
Clever girl..

Deadly Headshot
Compulsive Member
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadly Headshot   Author's Homepage   Email Deadly Headshot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sanjip is an Indian name. I don't know why he'd call you it though. Maybe Indians call people "Peter" as an insult or something...

--------------------
"Carpé Agnus"
{GS} Pwnz

{GS} is dead, sorry.

Geno Ranger Prap
Compulsive Member
Member # 8095

Member Rated:
You'll be called whatever it is I say you to be called. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Flamelord
Compulsive Member
Member # 4491

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flamelord   Author's Homepage   Email Flamelord   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Psy and I both lose, Dan wins. End of game. The rules may've gotten torqued and twisted around at the end, but it really no longer matters. Glacier, ol' pal, would you mind slapping a lock on this next time you see it?

--------------------
Constantinople! We shall never forget your zany barge poles!

Posts: 4232 | From: Gresham, OR | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Deadly Headshot
Compulsive Member
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
IB4L... [Wink]

--------------------
"Carpé Agnus"
{GS} Pwnz

{GS} is dead, sorry.

saxamophone0
Obsessive Member
Member # 2917

Member Rated:
Should be moved to the crypt of the ages, IMO.

--------------------
Word is born.

Deadly Headshot
Compulsive Member
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Would be the first topic in there by anyone other than Dan for close to 10 years!

--------------------
"Carpé Agnus"
{GS} Pwnz

{GS} is dead, sorry.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Synthetic Reality

Copyright 2003 (c) Synthetic Reality Co.