Synthetic Reality Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Synthetic Reality Forums » General Madness » Random Announcements » Attention Seekers (Page 4)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Attention Seekers
saxamophone0
Obsessive Member
Member # 2917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saxamophone0   Author's Homepage   Email saxamophone0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BWAAahahah DH.

You aussies ever see the film Danny Deckchair? Was that ethnically stereotyping or was it spot on?

quote:
I'm planning to change that, since now I'm revamping my diet to exclude poultry and red meats as a sort of experiment on my body
Don't you mean a detox?

And I find it funny that the raw meat commen comes from the man in japan. [Razz] (ooh I bet he'll take offense to that Muahahaha!!!!)

--------------------
Word is born.

Posts: 8542 | From: NYC | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Glacier
Member # 4881

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glacier   Email Glacier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, I don't mean a detox.

I'm simply giving pescetarianism a go. I've read about the benefits of being a vegetarian but it's hard to take all of their information at face value because obviously the information is all from other vegetarians. It's like asking a theist/atheist whether or not faith is for me.

So I'm basically giving it a trial run and seeing for myself if it's a truly beneficial lifestyle comparatively to eating poultry and red meat.

[ 12-24-2008, 02:46 AM: Message edited by: Glacier ]

--------------------
Clever girl..

Posts: 2765 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
saxamophone0
Obsessive Member
Member # 2917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saxamophone0   Author's Homepage   Email saxamophone0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a detox wether you like it or not. Granted, not a complete and rigorous one, but you're cleansing you body off a certain food. I guarantee you'll poop better.

My names marc...and you can count on it!

--------------------
Word is born.

Flamelord
Compulsive Member
Member # 4491

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flamelord   Author's Homepage   Email Flamelord   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like red meat.

It's yummy. No reason not to eat it unless you're sedentary.

--------------------
Constantinople! We shall never forget your zany barge poles!

Posts: 4232 | From: Gresham, OR | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Glacier
Member # 4881

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glacier   Email Glacier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's probably because I haven't explained it enough that you've drawn to the conclusion of "it's a detox". Just know that it ISN'T one, alright? [Razz]

--------------------
Clever girl..

Beoghztt
Compulsive Member
Member # 2888

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beoghztt   Author's Homepage   Email Beoghztt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eh, Flamelord.

I know you were joking about calling me a "fool", but I needed to bump that thread immediately so that this other thread will be pushed back. I couldn't afford to think of an association.

While I'm not really angry about you calling names, I had my reason to do that (and not entirely too personal, really. I was just trying to show that I've chilled out), so I'd appreciate if you would kindly take that back. Thanks.

[Holy crap, the SRBBS is crowded today! I keep seeing posts inbetween whenever I reply to one!]

[ 12-24-2008, 04:37 AM: Message edited by: Beoghztt ]

--------------------
This signature contains a lot of foul languages.
                                                                                   Also racism.

Posts: 2227 | From: Yokohama, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
saxamophone0
Obsessive Member
Member # 2917

Member Rated:
Oh no I love meat just as much as the next hombre. Especially like some Colombian shell steak or thai stuff.

I'll fight this detox thing till the end Glacier. Even though I completely realize I'm losing, IM ARROGANT. YOU ARE DETOX

--------------------
Word is born.

Nobody
Veteran Member
Member # 7934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nobody   Email Nobody   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so, umm, yeah.

--------------------
All is silent in the halls of the dead.

Posts: 991 | From: The Abyss | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
Flamelord
Compulsive Member
Member # 4491

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flamelord   Author's Homepage   Email Flamelord   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Eh, Flamelord.

I know you were joking about calling me a "fool", but I needed to bump that thread immediately so that this other thread will be pushed back. I couldn't afford to think of an association.

While I'm not really angry about you calling names, I had my reason to do that (and not entirely too personal, really. I was just trying to show that I've chilled out), so I'd appreciate if you would kindly take that back. Thanks.

[Holy crap, the SRBBS is crowded today! I keep seeing posts inbetween whenever I reply to one!]

Yes, it was a joke. No, you didn't need to bump immediately. Any topic would have done for that if you did need to do so.

Anyway, I'm sorry you're offended enough to feel that you need to ask me to "take back" (which is impossible, when it comes down to it) the joking statement of your silliness. I don't see any reason to edit the post, so I will not unless you decide to insist on it.

Just wondering, by the way: what's going on? In the last couple days you've been doing stuff that has seriously lowered a lot of peoples' opinions of you. Any mitigating circumstances on that end, or just not having a good couple days? [Smile]

--------------------

Beoghztt
Compulsive Member
Member # 2888

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beoghztt   Author's Homepage   Email Beoghztt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I must say I am quite unhappy with your last post, to be honest.

I'm not insisting you to edit your post if you're not willing to do so, but I have doubts as to your "It was a joke, don't take it too seriously" attitude. As my personal stance, I still feel the need to apologize to anyone who I unintentionally offended, even if it was the slightest of jokes. If the fact is that I made someone feel bad, joke or not, then I would be obliged to say sorry. As this is my personal belief, I don't expect you to follow it, but I'd at least like to ask for some respect there. You say it's impossible to take back what has been said, but I see it is more impossible for myself to be un-offended (not by you calling me a fool, though).

I wanted to push back the forum bug thread as quick as possible, so I posted in the Word Association thread - come to think of it now, I could have picked a different thread, such as this one, where meaningless posts are somewhat more openly tolerated than others, but I wasn't calm enough then. I don't think you had any right to call me a fool, again, joke or not.

As for the last paragraph, I'm sorry to tell you that because this forum is a bit too public, and must ask you to leave me alone on that. But I have never behaved the way I have to get high opinion about myself.

Anyways, I believe that's enough for me to rant. I would really rather we end this topic, but before we can do that, I must once again apologize to the entire community: I am very sorry for how I acted for the last few days, and I do not believe making excuses would be of any defense. I cannot say I will not have to apogize again in the fugure, however I will promise to do my best to keep from offending anyone. I hope for us all to treat each other with respect.

-----------------------

So, go ahead and retaliate if you must, but again I'd rather we close this matter and move onto the usual randomness.

VEGETARIANS IN THE WORLD ARE CRYING FOR YOU!!

--------------------
                                                                                   Also racism.

Geno Ranger Prap
Compulsive Member
Member # 8095

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geno Ranger Prap   Email Geno Ranger Prap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So much higher mental standings for you...

[Frown]

Psyche.

That was entertaining.

--------------------
Innovation aimed at benefiting humanity is useless if it’s only accessible to a wealthy minority.

Posts: 3504 | From: In the Cataclysm of the Paradox | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged
Flamelord
Compulsive Member
Member # 4491

Member Rated:
I see I misworded part of my post -- I had intended to apologize for offending you, and (while I can see my intentions in the above post) it didn't come out in the final text. It's what I get for posting while distracted.

I don't care about your doubts, either. It was a joke, not meant to be taken seriously. And honestly, you could have just emailed me. The address is available in my profile.

--------------------

Geno Ranger Prap
Compulsive Member
Member # 8095

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geno Ranger Prap   Email Geno Ranger Prap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please don't join the rankings of crybabies.

--------------------
Innovation aimed at benefiting humanity is useless if it’s only accessible to a wealthy minority.

Posts: 3504 | From: In the Cataclysm of the Paradox | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged
Flamelord
Compulsive Member
Member # 4491

Member Rated:
To whom is that directed, RP? You know I haven't.

And if you don't know that, learn to read. [Wink]

--------------------

Geno Ranger Prap
Compulsive Member
Member # 8095

Member Rated:
[Wink]

--------------------

Beoghztt
Compulsive Member
Member # 2888

Member Rated:
I was aware that you apologized to me, and it was a fault on my side for not mentioning it in my last post.

Thank you, and again, I'm sorry.

--------------------
                                                                                   Also racism.

Nobody
Veteran Member
Member # 7934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nobody   Email Nobody   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sig test.

--------------------

Flamelord
Compulsive Member
Member # 4491

Member Rated:
Mmm. The new ava seems to be working out. I think I'll keep it for the next six years.

--------------------

Glacier
Member # 4881

Member Rated:
It's too inanimate for my tastes. But it's your profile so that's a non-issue.

--------------------
Clever girl..

Deadly Headshot
Compulsive Member
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadly Headshot   Author's Homepage   Email Deadly Headshot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's not as good as the last one...

--------------------
"Carpé Agnus"
{GS} Pwnz
I like reviving old topics, it makes me feel needed...

{GS} is dead, sorry.

I've finally changed my av!

Posts: 2885 | From: Great Britain | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Geno Ranger Prap
Compulsive Member
Member # 8095

Member Rated:
Priceless sig Nobody.

--------------------

Nobody
Veteran Member
Member # 7934

Member Rated:
Happy birthday to me, February 6th, woo!

Another year older, another inch deeper into the grave.

--------------------

Glacier
Member # 4881

Member Rated:
Happy Birthday (though technically I'm a day late in my time zone). How old?

--------------------
Clever girl..

saxamophone0
Obsessive Member
Member # 2917

Member Rated:
Yeah i'll try to dig up the cake somewhere mabye tomorrow u deserve it lol

--------------------
Word is born.

Nobody
Veteran Member
Member # 7934

Member Rated:
I'm 19 now. [Razz]

--------------------

saxamophone0
Obsessive Member
Member # 2917

Member Rated:
I just woke up, which is why i can remember the dream so vividly. Here goes:

I had a dream me jankin and glacier were in erope on holiday and we were chillin you know whatever. We decided to go to a pub but when we got there it turned into a swanky fast food resturaunt. So we decided to leave. We were sitting on the curb when I got up and told the both of them "I bet you can't beat the unhealthy/stupid AMERICAN in a race!" and took off without giving them furthur notice. Well little did I know they were both some sort of cross country track stars or whatever but they magically start catching up to me and whizz by me on the streets of france? Then I found out that they were CHEATING! their cell phones were giving them extra speed! I confiscated them and gave them to the proper authorities but we all got put in jail for racing without a permit. We were going to be in jail, in France, for a long long time...The End.

--------------------
Word is born.

Nobody
Veteran Member
Member # 7934

Member Rated:
Wish my dreams were half as interesting as yours. o.o

--------------------

Beoghztt
Compulsive Member
Member # 2888

Member Rated:
My dreams are NEVER interesting. I always somehow end up getting hit by a car.

--------------------
                                                                                   Also racism.

Nobody
Veteran Member
Member # 7934

Member Rated:
I always die. Well, at least in the ones I remember. I hardly consider that interesting. >.<

--------------------

Glacier
Member # 4881

Member Rated:
Hahahaha Sax, that gave me a good laugh. Sounds exactly like the kind of non-sensical dreams I would have.

--------------------
Clever girl..

Deadly Headshot
Compulsive Member
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadly Headshot   Author's Homepage   Email Deadly Headshot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Belated, but, Happy Birthday Nobody!

--------------------
"Carpé Agnus"
{GS} Pwnz

{GS} is dead, sorry.

spawn
Veteran Member
Member # 3984

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for spawn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I might ave yer attention plz!

I'm gonna go to jail for my brothers marijuana and my mate who drugged me to help flog a harley davidson.
Guess i'm feeling kinda used.
They put a supervision order on me and i went and got a job. I am such an idiot.
The irony of working when theres supposed to be no work (recession)
when i started the job it was to help for short time.
They at the employment agency get asked for me to work for them; it is apparently a rare thing.
I've worked about 5 years of my existance.
Guess theres hope for me after all.
But the system is against my circumstances.
I need health care for legal aid but the red tape. My rent has arrears and its because the social security wont see me over the counter. I ain't gonna have a house much longer.

--------------------
3 6 9

Posts: 571 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Beoghztt
Compulsive Member
Member # 2888

Member Rated:
paintbrush

--------------------
                                                                                   Also racism.

Flamelord
Compulsive Member
Member # 4491

Member Rated:
Of course.

--------------------

Geno Ranger Prap
Compulsive Member
Member # 8095

Member Rated:
I have a tendency to spawn tornadoes in my dreams.

--------------------

knucklesandwich
Veteran Member
Member # 3704

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for knucklesandwich   Email knucklesandwich   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I tend to procreate...is that spawning?

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Bloody Warlord

Posts: 709 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Raven
Verbose Member
Member # 272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raven   Email Raven       Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]

<3Tina

--------------------
I messed around with SoV and LoD and got destroyed. See my story - http://ivy.iwarp.com

Posts: 1511 | From: Avalon | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
PsYcOtIc
Member # 2786

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PsYcOtIc   Email PsYcOtIc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Tina, don't be sad [Frown]

--------------------
chown -fR ~/base -us

Posts: 6833 | From: Aldergrove, BC | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Deadly Headshot
Compulsive Member
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Woah! The legend has returned!

Hi Psy!

--------------------
"Carpé Agnus"
{GS} Pwnz

{GS} is dead, sorry.

Piss Ant
Compulsive Member
Member # 5658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Piss Ant   Author's Homepage   Email Piss Ant   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Smell me, I like it.

--------------------
"[Hacking] Its like a nerd sport .."-Beaver

Download DaHood sucka
Enjoy My Raps!

Posts: 2606 | From: F-Team | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Synthetic Reality

Copyright 2003 (c) Synthetic Reality Co.