Synthetic Reality Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Synthetic Reality Forums » General Madness » Random Announcements » Advertise Here (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Advertise Here
Deadly Headshot
Compulsive Member
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadly Headshot   Author's Homepage   Email Deadly Headshot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone downloaded my hex editor ("ByteWrite"), you may be interested to know that I've just done some pretty major bugfixes, increased the maximum filesize from 32kB to 1GB, added a few more useful features (like the ability to break out of a listing with Escape) and increased the overall efficiency of the program. The new version - 1.02 - can be downloaded from Here, for a few months, until my host deletes that too. If anyone wants to host this updated version themselves to ensure its permanent presence on the web, that would be fantastic; meanwhile, get downloads of it while you can.

The update turned out to be a bigger job than I expected - I probably wouldn't have started on it tonight if I'd known how long it would take. Nevertheless, after an evening (and part of the night) of hard coding, I've got it working properly and there should be no more bugs. If, however, you find some, please feel free to email me. You should be able to do that through the forum thingy, but otherwise my AIM is DdlyHeadshot - I'm usually online but often AFK, so just leave a message and I'll pick it up when I get back to my machine.

OK, I think that's everything.
Enjoy!

[Edit]More permanent download here.

[ 09-24-2010, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Deadly Headshot ]

--------------------
"Carpé Agnus"
{GS} Pwnz
I like reviving old topics, it makes me feel needed...

{GS} is dead, sorry.

I've finally changed my av!

Posts: 2885 | From: Great Britain | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
45chris2
Member # 6410

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 45chris2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
www.faceofmankind.com

a good game i been playing for along time now check it out.

sigma
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
dare i say google bitcoin.....
IP: Logged
spawn
Veteran Member
Member # 3984

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for spawn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sings: ding dong the links are dead ....

--------------------
3 6 9

Posts: 566 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Synthetic Reality

Copyright 2003 (c) Synthetic Reality Co.