Synthetic Reality Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Synthetic Reality Forums » Our Archives » WoS World Developer Tips » Before I delete anything...

Author Topic: Before I delete anything...
Daine
Member # 938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daine   Email Daine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just want to make sure - it's all right to delete my SavedHeroes folder from my world folder, right? Nothing's going to blow up, right? Or do I have to build a bomb shelter?
Posts: 93 | From: NY | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
samsyn
Administrator
Member # 162

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samsyn   Author's Homepage   Email samsyn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well:

1.) You are running A57, right?
2.) If you look in c:\WoS\Save\Evergreen you see the REAL savedHeroes folder, right?
3.) It has ALL your heroes in it, right?

In that case, you can safely delete the old-fashioned savedHeroes folder in c:\Wos\Worlds\Evegreen

Oh, and:

4.) You promise never to run a version earlier than A57 ever again and thereby shoot yourself in the foot and then come whining to me about it, right?

Posts: 10561 | From: California | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged
Daine
Member # 938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daine   Email Daine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
/a places her left hand on the Bible and holds up her right hand

1. Yes.
2. Si.
3. Oui.
4. Aye-aye, cap'n!

(A little bit of culture, courtesy of Daine)

[Added]
Oh, and I was referring to mine own little world, but I deleted the EG and Aerianell duplicate saves, too. Free up some more space!

[This message has been edited by Daine (edited 07-22-2001).]

Posts: 93 | From: NY | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Synthetic Reality

Copyright 2003 (c) Synthetic Reality Co.