Synthetic Reality Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Synthetic Reality Forums » Our Archives » WoS World Developer Tips » All you IDIOTS come ere!

Author Topic: All you IDIOTS come ere!
Fred Spade
Verbose Member
Member # 759

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Fred Spade   Author's Homepage   Email Fred Spade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.geocities.com/ogotutruman/

[sorry, since I know the title of this topic got you here with a bad attitude, I'd like to assure you that this link is actually to something very cool that doesn't have to do with anyone being an idiot at all. -s]

[This message has been edited by samsyn (edited 06-04-2001).]

Posts: 1561 | From: Hồ Chí Minh / Sài Gòn | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Laoch Paladin
Obsessive Member
Member # 232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laoch Paladin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Umm... the title threw me. I thought you were talking about people who just THINK they're idiots.
Posts: 6096 | From: Minnesnowta | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Coeus
Verbose Member
Member # 191

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Coeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not bad, not bad at all.
Keep up the good work.

Posts: 1420 | From: NZ | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
HeAd
Spammer
Member # 662

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HeAd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
o.O
i came here.. does that mean i'm an idiot?

Posts: 10782 | From: Spammely Hills | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Shon-dahre
Spammer
Member # 650

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shon-dahre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my thoughts exactly head...

I haven't quite gotten to the site yet but if its another 'running button' I'll still manage to click it =P

Posts: 12690 | From: Australia | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ben Jamon y Queso
Member # 868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Jamon y Queso   Author's Homepage   Email Ben Jamon y Queso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ohhhhhhh i get it now... i thought you were just refering to us all as idiots, but now... well... hey that might just help me out... obviously, about 55 people think theyre an idiot!
Posts: 76 | From: Marietta, GA, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Fred Spade
Verbose Member
Member # 759

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Fred Spade   Author's Homepage   Email Fred Spade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"..since I know the title of this topic got you here with a bad attitude.."

?

Posts: 1561 | From: Hồ Chí Minh / Sài Gòn | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
samsyn
Administrator
Member # 162

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samsyn   Author's Homepage   Email samsyn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, pretty bad sentence, huh?

I meant something like this:

"When you first saw the topic: 'All you IDIOTS come ere!', you probably were immediately angered and then came into the topic ready to flame the waves of hatred you expected to find here, and were probably so put off by the whole thing that you didn't actually click on the hyperlink. Which is a shame since the hyperlink actually goes to a pretty neat place."

But that was too long.

Posts: 10567 | From: California | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Synthetic Reality

Copyright 2003 (c) Synthetic Reality Co.