Synthetic Reality Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Synthetic Reality Forums » Our Archives » The Crypt of the Ages » ! Very Po-ed aragorn

Author Topic: ! Very Po-ed aragorn
aragornRose
Healthy Member
Member # 1117

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aragornRose   Email aragornRose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dan.....this is the 4th time i have been hacked...i do not have my golden soul anymore and cannot use any of my 99's....plz do somthing it is adgitating i know u are not the one who hacked me but u are the maker of the game and maybe you can help me somehow PLZ!im begging it took me a year to get the respect on the game i have and the enemies.i dont wanna lose it because i lost my chars.
Ivanhoe
Healthy Member
Member # 1241

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ivanhoe   Email Ivanhoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
>=) people need a life. some people wanna have fun on this game and others wanna hack it up. go hack something worth while and leave ara alone.

Posts: 134 | From: USA! | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Citra
Healthy Member
Member # 1116

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Citra         Edit/Delete Post 
grr....Ive had enough of ppl hacking ara....
IM SO PO-D RIGHT NOW THIS IS THE 4TH TIME!!!
Give ara a break....

Raven
Verbose Member
Member # 272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raven   Email Raven       Edit/Delete Post 
A year?
I dont remember you starting this time last year.
o and
1: Keep Backups.
2: Golden Souls are easy to get back just use the Activation Code.
3: Do you know Whos doing it or How? Cuz "Im being hacked" wont really help much.

Posts: 1511 | From: Avalon | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
aragornRose
Healthy Member
Member # 1117

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aragornRose   Email aragornRose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Raven I have the char to prove ive played a year since july 29.
1.) i kept back ups some one is hanging on to them
2.) My Golden Soul Email was Saved but got lost when i had to reinstall AoL
3.) I THINK it is termi but termi seems...to stupid to hack...but he said on aol he was going to hack me and no no one belives me.

Laoch Paladin
Obsessive Member
Member # 232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laoch Paladin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Might be a good idea to float down some annoying firewall software too.
::shudder:: Zone Alarm...

Posts: 6096 | From: Minnesnowta | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mosquito
Verbose Member
Member # 814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mosquito   Author's Homepage   Email Mosquito   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I got Zone Alarm on one of my computers. It works pretty well and it complains every time you get a new version of Well of Souls asking if you want to allow it to access the internet.
Posts: 1443 | From: Penn State | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doc
Verbose Member
Member # 1092

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeez, Ara! I thought you were smarter than that. Just don't SAVE the mail, print it out and even copy/paste it into wordpad and save it, thats what I did, and hey, it worked fine. C'mon, tell me your joking! Be more careful next time I guess...

And Ravvey, just in Ara's defense, he was here a year ago, just for the record

Posts: 1027 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doc
Verbose Member
Member # 1092

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeez, Ara! I thought you were smarter than that. Just don't SAVE the mail, print it out and even copy/paste it into wordpad and save it, thats what I did, and hey, it worked fine. C'mon, tell me your joking! Be more careful next time I guess...

Doc
Verbose Member
Member # 1092

Member Rated:

Coeus
Verbose Member
Member # 191

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Coeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol nice triple post Doc ;-)
Posts: 1420 | From: NZ | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Raven
Verbose Member
Member # 272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raven   Email Raven       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont remember =P, Unless ya Mean Soroman (or whatever the spelling is), i remember he was around back then cuz of all the beatings Nark gave him lol
And geez no need 2 tell me 3 times *cries*
=P

aragornRose
Healthy Member
Member # 1117

Member Rated:
you prolly dont rember me cause aragorn wasnt my first charater i started one month b4 soromon.i was Little Elf SoD and i got the snert beat outta me by alot of people, and i thank them all today!
Raven
Verbose Member
Member # 272

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Raven   Email Raven       Edit/Delete Post 
oooooo i do Remember You =)
aragornRose
Healthy Member
Member # 1117

Member Rated:
lol
aragornRose
Healthy Member
Member # 1117

Member Rated:
dan would u happen to keep a list of emails and golden soul activation codes?
samsyn
Administrator
Member # 162

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samsyn   Author's Homepage   Email samsyn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why yes I would keep such a list :-)

Just send me an email, preferably from the same email which ordered the code in the first place.

Posts: 10567 | From: California | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged
aragornRose
Healthy Member
Member # 1117

Member Rated:
see what my impatients gets me....i just bought another one lmao ,bangs his head on his desk
aragornRose
Healthy Member
Member # 1117

Member Rated:
i guess i just made a hefty donation to WoS =) my name should be in the hall of heros
aragornRose
Healthy Member
Member # 1117

Member Rated:
But...seeing as how u are so nice to gimmie it back...if i dont get my other email soon i might think somthing is wrong and ask u for that one but....I now worship the ground u walk on=P
nicknle
Healthy Member
Member # 1110

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nicknle   Email nicknle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'll be your WoS slave if i get the other GS
PLeaSe oH please

Shamrock
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I dont understand why you cant use your characters because golden souls have the ability to change any characters soul ID over to the golden soul number. Hence the characters that you do have should get a notice when you try to use them "Would you like to make this character a golden soul" I saw this on all my characters when i switch over.
Shamrock™

IP: Logged
Chad aka Soup
Healthy Member
Member # 1279

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chad aka Soup   Author's Homepage   Email Chad aka Soup   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have 2 GSs. I don't.
Posts: 107 | From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
til@school
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
whee, this is finally solved, hmmm... that reminds me to go do something...
/a forgets about project..
s***!

IP: Logged

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Synthetic Reality

Copyright 2003 (c) Synthetic Reality Co.