Synthetic Reality Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Synthetic Reality Forums » General Madness » Random Announcements » Forum Rules & Notices

Author Topic: Forum Rules & Notices
HeAd
Member # 662

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HeAd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Notices
-------------

Have you ever wondered what this forum is for?

This forum should basically be the birth place and graveyard for all useless and mindless topics. That being said, do not spam or just plain be an idiot in here. Games and other random thoughts are welcomed here, but not spam.

Rules
-------------

Do Not Spam
This is not a spam forum. If what you say doesnt apply to the topic, dont say it.

Do Not Flame
If you do not have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

Do Not Bring Negativity
Do not start calling people's names for no reason. For example, calling people morons for a certain belief they have.

Do Not Use Inappropriate References
We don't need to know what you want to do with our mothers. Thank you. Calling people 'gay' is another one.

Do Not Use Bad Language
Some words not automatically caught by the bulletin board will be edited out. However, some words will also be edited out even though they have been caught by the bulletin board.

Do Not Cry
(I)If your post is deleted, topic locked, accept that the moderator has used his/her judgement and thought it was neccesary. You should already know the answer to why this is, however if you do not.. Feel free to look up the moderator's profile and sort matters out by email or through instant messaging.
(II)Complaining/whining about anything for no good reason or beyond suitable amounts for the reasons given.

Stop Posting Pictures Which Try To Make You Seem Smart and Funny But Are Actually Really Lame and Annoying
Pretty self explanitory if you ask me.

Advertise in the right topic.
The topic can be found here: http://www.synthetic-reality.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=001283
Any advertisements made will be deleted without notification. Advertisements, just as they are posts must follow the forum's rules.

These rules may change without notice.

Other Points to Mention:
-----------------------------

• Have content in your thread. (Example: Do not post a reply with graemlins or "Hi".)
  • Post on topic.
  • Add [Game] if you're intending to create a thread which could be categorized as a game.
  • When posting pictures or website that is questionable, create a link and give a warning.
  • If you're thinking of celebrating a post count, only do it when you've approached 100,500,1000,2000,3000,4000,5000,6000...etc.

.. More to come!

[Credits: PsYcOtIc, HeAd, Jankin]
[Edit - removed the warning system. No need to keep people in line based out of fear of making the list. Plus some people see it as a game to make the list]

[ 02-09-2006, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: PsYcOtIc ]

--------------------
I drew the cute little pig in my avatar.
You don't have a cute little pig in your avatar. I win!

Posts: 10782 | From: Spammely Hills | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged

Open Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Synthetic Reality

Copyright 2003 (c) Synthetic Reality Co.