Synthetic Reality Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Synthetic Reality Forums » Other Games » MIX it up! » WHY IS THE SERVER LIST EMPTY? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WHY IS THE SERVER LIST EMPTY?
samsyn
Administrator
Member # 162

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samsyn   Author's Homepage   Email samsyn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This looks like a nice place to stick the various explanations for this... To self-diagnose your OWN problems (if any, and server list related only [Smile] ) please check out the trouble shooter at http://www.synthetic-reality.com/troubleShooter.htm

------

You have reported seeing no servers appear in the Mix Server List. This is usually the result
of temporary network conditions (bad Internet weather, so to speak) so you might just try again
later.

If you continue to see an empty list, you might be behind a firewall or using some form of
gateway computer which is blocking UDP packet data. For more information on this subject,
please read http://www.synthetic-reality.com/wosSuperFAQ.htm

I am unable to answer questions about specific firewall programs, but the most common unexpected
firewalls seem to be the one inside Windows XP, and the one put up by most cable modem ISPs.

I can check out at my end whether or not you are making contact with the master server. But I need your "Soul ID" to check the logs against. Please note that I am *not* asking for your "Golden Soul Activation Code" (if you have one of those, you should keep it to yourself, as it is a form of password which other people could use to impersonate you).

To find your Soul ID:

1.) Run the game in Solo Mode
2.) Incarnate as a character (make a new one if you have to)
3.) Press the MAP button at the bottom of the screen.
4.) Look in the PLAYER LIST (just under the mini-map on the right)
5.) Scroll over as needed to find the SOUL # column

Your soul ID will be an 8 character string like "4F652ABC" (Unless you have a Golden Soul, in which case it will be "SOUL xxxx")

Without that number, I am unable to investigate on your behalf.

The master server keeps logs which I can use to see whether or not it is ever seeing you connect at all (perhaps there is a firewall between you and the server) or if it is rejecting your request for some reason.

From time to time, players get banned from the game for things such as hacking, using Golden Souls that don't belong to them, or offensive server or character names. (Please read the Terms of Service for a list of the more obvious bannable behaviours).

Please avoid the use of profanity in your character names, guilds and BIO information. This will lead to loss of game access.

Also, be sure to keep an eye on any little brothers or sisters who share your computer, since a ban affects everyone on that PC.

But usually an empty server list just means some sort of temporary network problem, or a personal firewall.

- Dan

---------------------------
Comments from other players:

"fixed it. it was a firewall problem. notify people that with norton
internet security they need to add WOS.exe MIX.exe and arcadia.exe to
the internet access controls section or it wont work"

---------------------------
HOME NETWORK/GATEWAY/ROUTER/FIREWALL

Hi,

Firewalls and routers raise issues beyond anything I can directly respond to. However, I point you to my mindless ramblings at http://www.synthetic-reality.com/wosSuperFAQ.htm for my most cogent thoughts...

Generally, problems come from two sources:

1.) The use of a 'local' IP address, as opposed to a real one that the Internet knows how to route packets to. If your PC has multiple IP addresses, you might be able to use the trick shown at the bottom of this page: http://www.synthetic-reality.com/mixRules.htm to let MIX know which IP addresses to NOT use.

2.) The blocking of UDP packets (or TCP packets from incoming connections.) There is not much you can do here without either opening a hole in your firewall for the ports in question, or configuring your router to forward certain ports to certain machines... I am ill equipped to provide advice for either of these operations :-)

However, WoS/MIX/Arcadia try to use as few ports as possible so as to simplify your life. And in general they let you pick which ports they will use. So there is some chance that happiness can be obtained from a combination of your expert knowledge of your firewall/router, and the program's willingness to follow orders:

MIX

Mix listens at a specific port number (for both incoming TCP packets and UDP 'pings') You get to set this port number in an edit field on the upper left of the dialog. Once you press the 'accept calls' button, that port is committed. MIX will then try to use that port unless it is already in use by some other program (another copy of MIX perhaps). Ultimately, MIX will tell you the IP and PORT it is listening at.. on a line at the top of the screen after you begin to accept calls.

WoS/Arcadia

These programs are influenced by that "Where Do You Want Play Today" dialog. There is a button on that screen called "Configure Network Options." Click that and you will see a dialog offering several things. The things to play with are the UDP PORT (used for pinging servers and sharing skins), and the TCP PORT (used for accepting incoming connections - arcadia uses that for peer to peer file transfer and speech). With luck, some amount of fiddling will make your life fulfilled at last :-)

---

However, there are some configurations of "Internet Connection Sharing" which will just make it impossible for any PC other than the one with the 'real' internet connection to accept incoming calls, host a MIX server, or exchange skins and other files. ICS is generally designed to allow the slave PCs to browse the web and that's about it.

I am always interested in your success stories (where you identify exactly what you had to do to make things work with a particular firewall, for example) which I can then share with other players.

On the subject of unexpected firewalls, most cable modem ISPs put up a firewall to keep your neighbors from using your hard drive and printers :-) And recent versions of Microsoft Windows XP come with a built in firewall. In some cases these firewalls allow you to identify specific programs which are "ok" and their network access is then unrestricted. This is probably the easiest configuration change, since it applies to all ports used by those applications.

In any case, I hope you don't mind the form-letter :-)

Best wishes, and let me know how it turns out!

- Dan

[ 03-16-2006, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: samsyn ]

--------------------
He knows when you are sleeping.

Posts: 10562 | From: California | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged
samsyn
Administrator
Member # 162

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samsyn   Author's Homepage   Email samsyn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Be sure to include your soul Id if you want me to check the logs at this end.

See top post for how to find your soul ID (*not* your GS activation code)

--------------------

samsyn
Administrator
Member # 162

Member Rated:
David, one problem is that you have profanity in your BIO. There might be others.

Um, also, instructions for finding your soul number are in the post just above yours (well, top of this topic)... But hey, I know I post questions without reading all the time, so I won't go out of my way to hassle you about it here.

Then again, you DID add profanity to your BIO in what I assume was a bid to 'look cool.'

It didn't make you look cool.

[ 10-19-2004, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: samsyn ]

--------------------

Mast Family
Healthy Member
Member # 5718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mast Family     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another thing that might help if you have two computers and only one can get the server list and both you and someone else want to play at the same time is changing the port number that one of the computers uses to 7999 or something. To change the port number click on play now then somewhere on that dialog box/window there is a configuration button, click on it and change any text boxes that have a port number.
Purgatoriant
Member # 5984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purgatoriant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I shutdown my firewall and after that I could connect to Master server. So samsyn was right with my firewall (I didn't doubt that at all). So this is the situation: opening ports doesn't allow me to connect and using on/off button allows.

[ 02-20-2005, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: Purgatoriant ]

Odine
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I can't get any servers to load at all, and I've tried everything in the FAQ that I know how, so, erm, Dan, can you tell me if you banned me? [Confused] IP is 12.109.79.34 ID is 77EEA792
IP: Logged
samsyn
Administrator
Member # 162

Member Rated:
A while back, when you were 4f876166 and going as Kai, your computer was caught running a hacked client. It's been banned for a long time. (Septemberish). I'm surprised you just noticed.

Looks like you newbified to 6a9e429f on 12/14 and then to your current soul# oh.. later in the day also on 12/14.

Only you stopped using "Kai" at that time.

That particular hacked client was a particularly evil one, and a lot of people got banned for using it.

It's really unacceptable to use that sort of thing in a multiplayer game. I can't really tolerate it as it is so unfair to the other players.

But thank you for acting as a cautionary example for someone else who might have been considering cheating in that way.

--------------------

Odine
unregistered

Actually I noticed back then ^_^ I don't suppose there's any way I can make amends to ya, eh? ^_^; I was just really bored back then... And I never hack players.. I was just lazy...ask around [Razz]
Odine
unregistered

Come on man, pleeeease Y_Y I miss my friends... If i ever get reported hacking again I wont even bother with this, I swear, just give me a chance ._.
Ramir Klensbane
Healthy Member
Member # 6663

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramir Klensbane   Author's Homepage   Email Ramir Klensbane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have no idea whats wrong with your connection problem. Mine was strange. I had Dial-up pay as you go, and it didnt work. When I changed to Dial-up anytime, it worked! And the strange thing was, none of the internet options or firewall changed.

--------------------
Earthbound for Virtual Console!

Posts: 234 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Havok Da Juggalo
Veteran Member
Member # 4321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Havok Da Juggalo   Author's Homepage   Email Havok Da Juggalo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright, I did all the routine bullcrud for the MIX but for the past 4 days when I go to play Multiplayer, the message up top says "Getting list of MIX servers from mix master server..."

It stays like that, never changes. I even waited a whole 3 hours and nothing came up. Dan, are you experienceing bad internet weather over there in CA or what? This is the first time in a VERY long time that this has happened and I have done nothing new to this PC.

[1016,1038,1098,1105,1112,1773,1778,1780,1853 -s]

[ 03-15-2006, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: samsyn ]

Posts: 815 | From: Shangri-la | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Havok Da Juggalo
Veteran Member
Member # 4321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Havok Da Juggalo   Author's Homepage   Email Havok Da Juggalo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wth? I get the 1853, that's my GS, what are those other GSes?? I only own one and only use one.. where you get those others from?

You playing a joke on me or something dan? Cuz it isn't very funny.

[ Some Examples:

Intermixed with the use of 1853, we see you posing as the following GSes (partial list):

Aug 03 2005, GS 1016

Apr 02 2005, GS 1038

Jul 22 2005, GS 1098, 1105, 1773, ...

Also please note that in your BIO you have my email address listed as your own.

-s]

[ 03-16-2006, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: samsyn ]

--------------------
Dear God or Godlike figure, please make scottie better. Look around, YOU OWE ME! If he isn't better by tommorow, THE DEVILS' GOT A NEW ERRAND BOY!

Now your mind is broken and you feel pain. What you call sanity is what I call insane.-Mr. Bones

Havok Da Juggalo
Veteran Member
Member # 4321

Member Rated:
quote:
[ Some Examples:

Intermixed with the use of 1853, we see you posing as the following GSes (partial list):

Aug 03 2005, GS 1016

Apr 02 2005, GS 1038

Jul 22 2005, GS 1098, 1105, 1773, ...

Also please note that in your BIO you have my email address listed as your own.

-s]

Wow, I must of given you a buttload of money but have only one GS code to show for it. 1853's GS code, which I paid you that measly 25 for. I see you are trying to insinuate that I hack GSes, well, in this case I wish you would of been right in that assumption but i honestly do not know those codes, so how could I of used them. 1105, I recognise that GS because a IRL friend of mine, Chibi Alisa, used it when she played.. but i wanted to use it, but never got the code off her.

Partial list huh, well then I sure as hell hope there are a good 30 or 40 more to go onto that list.. otherwise thats just a crud ass list. You listed a bunch of GSes that are blue coded with the exception of mine (unless you done de;isted that one to.) I can do that... it doesn't take much to do a search on Google for Well of Souls or WoS. One (or more) of the sites that come up will have a bunch of de-listed GSes.. tons of little hacker wanna-be's out there ya know. There used be a freewebs site that had active GSes and Delisted GSes on it, just not the GS codes. The lists had the GS number (IE: GS 1234-player's name here) and who used it. So how do I know you didn't get on that site and pluck them??

I already know the majority of this game hates me, either because I used to skin better then them, fought better then them or just plain told them to **** off because they were bothering me. Now you're gonna pop in with this Dan? Come on homie.. I know you a mastermind and everything but geebus framing me for GS theft.. thats low homie. That hurts. Stealing a GS is like stealing $25 from family.
I'm alot of things, but a thief I am not. I been playing this game for some years homie, since july of 1999. Why would I steal from you if I have been on here for almost 7 years? You like family to me man. Hacking the game is one thing, yeah I hacked it more then a few times.. even used some trainers. But stealing/using a hacked/stolen GS... you on drugs for that one. Thats WAY over the line man. You want GS hackers, look at someone else cuz that I aint me. I used 1 GS and 1 GS only.. the one i paid my $25 for which was/is 1853.

Yeah, I do have your e-mail in my bio.. didn't know putting the creators e-mail address in a bio was against the law. Does it matter that I have a character named Samsyn, though I never use it, sitting in my well? Is that a crime to Dan? How bout the fact that I have a level 17 spirit-user that has over 200 PKs and only 100 or less deaths. Is that a crime?

Are those the real reasons you did that to me? Because I pk low levels with my low level, have a character named after you and have your e-mail in my BIO. Those are the reasons huh? Maybe it's because you, like 99% of WoS, hates me for some dumbass reason.. right? So you threw in those GSes just to make it seem more legit didn't you?

--------------------
Dear God or Godlike figure, please make scottie better. Look around, YOU OWE ME! If he isn't better by tommorow, THE DEVILS' GOT A NEW ERRAND BOY!

Now your mind is broken and you feel pain. What you call sanity is what I call insane.-Mr. Bones

GuppyMan
Compulsive Member
Member # 44

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GuppyMan   Email GuppyMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So how do I know you didn't get on that site and pluck them??
He doesn't. Nor does he care WHERE you got them. The fact is that you used them, which is the act of theft. Do you think you are defending yourself by saying that you got them off other people's sites instead of being too inept to hack/steal them yourself?

I don't know you in the game (as I don't play it anymore), at least not under this name, so I harbor no hatred of you...other than for your illogical ranting.

And the fact that you are using his email address and have a character called Samsyn is not defendable, as it means you are/were trying to masquerade as him at some point. You are just digging yourself deeper. Give up, accept the ban that you earned, clean up your act, and come back later.

[ 03-21-2006, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: GuppyMan ]

Posts: 2675 | From: Washington | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged
Havok Da Juggalo
Veteran Member
Member # 4321

Member Rated:
quote:
And the fact that you are using his email address and have a character called Samsyn is not defendable, as it means you are/were trying to masquerade as him at some point. You are just digging yourself deeper. Give up, accept the ban that you earned, clean up your act, and come back later
I don't know you in game either Guppy... but it's cool otherwise. I have no hatred towards you, no do I wish to have hatred towards you or anyone. Hate is a very bad thing...

As i have quoted what you have said, you accuse me of useing the character titled Samsyn, yet I have not used it. If you read what I said I have stated I have the character in my well, but never used it. Besides all that, it's a character name, there is no rule about which names you are allowed to use when making a character. As long as it does not have foul/offensive language in it. I can make one called Superman, Josh, or Cheetah if I wanted, but I won't because those names do not intrest me. Only reason I have that Samsyn char is because I was holding it for a friend while she moved and got her new net set up. No names will be given and thats final!!

I said I knew of sites that had banned GSes on them, but had no codes.. why would i go off and rip someone elses code to use when I had my own, perfectly good GS. Why would i pay $25 for something, then use multiple others instead?? There is no logical answers to those questions.. try and figure it out if you desire.. but as i have stated previously, i played for many years, mainly under Havok, but am known as Violent J and, to very few, Stretch nuts. After years of playing, why start to steal from Dan now all of a sudden?? Why wouldn't I of done it back when I first started playing?? I'm to old to act like a child and start stealing now.. hence why i still think Dan got those GSes from either his blue code list or just randomly chose them.

I may rant and rave, but there is always logic behind my thoughts. it just takes a keen eye and skilled mind to find them. If you knew me back in the day, then yeah you would say "Ok, yeah he stole them all" because back then i was a complete n00b and did stupid/ignorant things which would bring one to think that.. but times goes on, people change and grow more mature. Which in this case, the more mature growth has happened to me. Whether you believe it or not, I didn't steal nor use those GSes. As I have said, I had one GS and one only 1853. Yes, if i chose to, I could get out of the ban, but why bother doing that? I would just get re-banned again probably for longer then i am now. Just one more question, Dan, how long am i banned for?

-edit-

eBay pretty much hit it on the head with his second comment. i said Dan got them from a site, not me.

tsk tsk guppy, im not trying to flame you, but you are making it hard not to, so this is not a flame but you should seriously read what others have typed/posted before posting your ownself. The way you posted, I would gues syou did not read my entire post, nor did you even try. You read more then likely one or two lines then just decided to post. Next time, read the whole poat, if you don't understand some of it, re-read it. If you still don't understand then don't bother posting. Don't worry, I would of said that to anyone, not just you.

[ 03-28-2006, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Havok Da Juggalo ]

--------------------

GuppyMan
Compulsive Member
Member # 44

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GuppyMan   Email GuppyMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did read the whole post.

The argument simply made no sense. Dan would not have to find a bunch of sites with banned/stolen GSes to frame you. He already knows which ones are out there.... Thus you saying that they are on a bunch of sites lends more to the argument that you would have been searching for them, not him.

But I see no reason to continue arguing about the argument, so I'll shut up now and let your topic get back to it's original purpose.

[ 03-28-2006, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: GuppyMan ]

Posts: 2675 | From: Washington | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged
Havok Da Juggalo
Veteran Member
Member # 4321

Member Rated:
I'm gonna end this arguement with this.. You say I looked for them, which implys that I waste my time searching for sites with stolen goods. Alas, I do not spend my time doing that seeing as how I have little time as it is and I spend my time doing more productive things. I know all to well that Dan knows which GSes he has out there and which ones he has banned, so it isn't that hard for him to pluck the banned ones or unbanned ones and frame me. He may or may not of been to different sites that has the GSes on them, i wouldn't know, I'm not dan. I was just stateing there are sites out there such as the one I have mentioned previously. All you need to see is the part where I said "Lots of wanna-be hackers out there" and the rest should of came naturally. But if it didn't I will break it down into small bits and pieces in hopes it does come naturally.

Think of a persons mind.. it may seem complex correct?

The mind is not complex, nor is the person. Everyone thinks the same, just in different ways.

A person, when upset, pissed or angered will do something rash, regardles sof who they are.

A hacker, when upset angered pissed, etc.. will hack someones computer or security system.

A wanna-be hacker, would not have the knowledge to do such things so they will do the next best thing. Build a crap ass website and display goods.

There are alot of pissed off n00bs on the game, mainly because they get picked on, told off or just beat down.

They can defend themselves, but they get teamed for their efforts.

In turn, they run off the game saying "Ha ha ha your a n00b" or somethign stupid like that.

They go on AIM, MSN, ICQ, Trillian Yahoo or just random message boards and talk to people who hack games.

They learn how to hack certain things.

They do not know how to hack a GS, so they go back to their message board and ask someone [edited out due to information]

They [edited out due to information] begin their GS search.

While they search for GSes,they open their browser, find a website that allows tyou to make websites (most popular being freewebs since it is rather simple to use) and build a crap ass website.

Since any basic search engine is relatively simple to use, you just type in a keyword and bang a buttload of sites come up.

The angered n00b gets his GS codes, places them on his freshly made site and goes onto AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN, Trillian, etc. and tells all his buddies about his site.

He will then go back on game and post his site url in game, for everyone to see. More then likely with a line like "Free GSes, get them at (url here)"

The friends he has told on any messenger system, then tells other people that they know who also play WoS.

After a few hours/days/possibly weeks and months, the wanna-be hackers site has over 2000 hits and has handed out a bunch of GS codes.

The n00b is feeling proud and ****y. He has gotten his revenge on those who tormented him.

His site is popular now and will easily show up in any search engine with a keyword or two.

There, did that help any?? If you search google for Golden Soul i'm sure you can find sites that have them on there. Lots of wanna-be hackers out there. That was just a quick example, I am not sure if that is acually how they do it or not. But that is how a n00bs mind thinks, same with anyone else who gets pissed. They do something rash and unforgivable. That should answer any quewstion you had about any of my posts. Like I said, a angered person will do rash things. A pissed n00b will make a site and give out GSes.

--------------------

Gicol
Healthy Member
Member # 6837

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gicol   Email Gicol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Then again, you DID add profanity to your BIO in what I assume was a bid to 'look cool.'

It didn't make you look cool.

GET EM DAN

--------------------
DTA...Goctha!!!

GF
<3 Gicol

Posts: 207 | From: Houston | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Grimmeh
Member # 8199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grimmeh   Email Grimmeh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I was just checking to see if I was banned from wos... my soul id atm is 493A01B8 ive been trying to fix this problem for a few days and havent been able to come up with what is wrong...All i know is that my mix wont load up the servers which is strange ive had the problem before and just had to twink with my pc for awhile doing different things each time...so please let me know when ur able to or not and let me know if my ip is banned or not so i can go along and try and figure out what ealse it could be.
Ayako
Member # 8313

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayako   Email Ayako   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Erm I'm using GS 1188 just can't figure out if its me, or what. o.o
knucklesandwich
Veteran Member
Member # 3704

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for knucklesandwich   Email knucklesandwich   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]

--------------------
Bloody Warlord

Posts: 709 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ayako
Member # 8313

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayako   Email Ayako   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well my internet has been being freaky lately. So i was just wondering if it was me or if I did something O.o dont see what, I could've done though.
Flamelord
Compulsive Member
Member # 4491

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flamelord   Author's Homepage   Email Flamelord   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When did you buy that GS?

--------------------
Constantinople! We shall never forget your zany barge poles!

Posts: 4232 | From: Gresham, OR | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ayako
Member # 8313

Rate Member
uhh its a replacement from my original which got hacked by termi ages ago -.-'

but ive had this one for.....um...i dont even remember a long time lol

knucklesandwich
Veteran Member
Member # 3704

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for knucklesandwich   Email knucklesandwich   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BTW it was Ivan who did that not Termi, LIES! [Wink]

--------------------
Bloody Warlord

Ayako
Member # 8313

Rate Member
Was it? Ivandaho. I really don't remember that well. >.>
Who is you anyway knuckle? [Razz]

knucklesandwich
Veteran Member
Member # 3704

Member Rated:
I was a [Wink] lets team em boys! type guy from that era...the names Rob. I was there, thats y ik it was Ivan:)
Ayako
Member # 8313

Rate Member
Protos friend Rob or another Rob. >.>
knucklesandwich
Veteran Member
Member # 3704

Member Rated:
Another and Protos [Wink]
Ayako
Member # 8313

Rate Member
wonder if dan's ever gonna reply [Confused]
samsyn
Administrator
Member # 162

Member Rated:
(using DS to reply)
you would probably know if you had been griefing other players and gotten banned for that. i will check and clear any auto-bans.

--------------------

Ayako
Member # 8313

Rate Member
Cool, thanks Dan.
Hey, what game you playin on DS? XD

Beoghztt
Compulsive Member
Member # 2888

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beoghztt   Author's Homepage   Email Beoghztt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Every time I ask people how to mod firmwares, I misplace my DS, and by the time I've found it, I've forgotten why I was looking for it in the first place and end up playing GTA: Chinatown Wars on it...

--------------------
This signature contains a lot of foul languages.
                                                                                   Also racism.

Posts: 2227 | From: Yokohama, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
knucklesandwich
Veteran Member
Member # 3704

Member Rated:
Thx for the (DS) feedback... [Razz]
Ayako
Member # 8313

Rate Member
Erm not trying to be a hinderence but, I still don't have a server list. >.>
Beoghztt
Compulsive Member
Member # 2888

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beoghztt   Author's Homepage   Email Beoghztt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More info?

--------------------
This signature contains a lot of foul languages.
                                                                                   Also racism.

Posts: 2227 | From: Yokohama, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
knucklesandwich
Veteran Member
Member # 3704

Member Rated:
PSP Pwns DS [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bloody Warlord

Nobody
Veteran Member
Member # 7934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nobody   Email Nobody   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
PSP Pwns DS
Agreed. PSP rocks.

--------------------
All is silent in the halls of the dead.

Posts: 991 | From: The Abyss | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
knucklesandwich
Veteran Member
Member # 3704

Member Rated:
Hmmm...wonder if Microsoft will ever hit the portable gaming market with a handheld, besides a pocket pc...or palm pilot so too speak. [Confused]

--------------------
Bloody Warlord

Deadly Headshot
Compulsive Member
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadly Headshot   Author's Homepage   Email Deadly Headshot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tattoo your hand with a BSOD...?

--------------------
"Carpé Agnus"
{GS} Pwnz
I like reviving old topics, it makes me feel needed...

{GS} is dead, sorry.

I've finally changed my av!

Posts: 2885 | From: Great Britain | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Synthetic Reality

Copyright 2003 (c) Synthetic Reality Co.